• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Alias

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it in baseline plastic?

It's gotta be a max D driver. I do respect MVP for the fact that they build their line from putters up. Unlike some companies that can't wait to put out as many 13 or "14" speed discs as possible.

You should be playing open with a 937 rating? You've been hanging out with Joe Bishop, haven't you?

Who is Joe Bishop?

And Rating means nothing, i had to take off most of the year to repair my elbow injury.. i played what 5 tournaments this year? i dabbled a little to see where my elbow was at.

Good news is my elbow is 100% for next season and i have my power back as well as a practice basket i just got setup in my garage.

Late this season i played in a qualifier at the Upper Midwest national collegiate and took 1st place in singles with a 6 stroke lead.. rating estimated over 1030 at Highbridge Hills - Blueberry Hill. Too bad it wasn't sanctioned :p

I'm excited for next year with the new Servo, that's for sure :)

Late this season i played in a qualifier at the Upper Midwest national collegiate and took 1st place in singles with a 6 stroke lead.. rating estimated over 1030 at Highbridge Hills - Blueberry Hill. Too bad it wasn't sanctioned :p

sanctioned or not, its bound to be posted on some forum, but im sure youll argue its not.

sanctioned or not, its bound to be posted on some forum, but im sure youll argue its not.

I have the results, but its best if you go to the source and get them yourself..

Send an email to the Official National Collegiate Disc Golf Championship office here [email protected] and ask for the results from the 2013 Upper Midwest Collegiate Disc Golf Championship Qualifier. They have the final results :thmbup:

Anyways,

Not sure if its the angle or what but there's no shine to the images that have been posted which might mean a base plastic.

Also the geometric design makes me think its a new mid-range, but the rim angle again is too hard to tell for sure.

Someone claimed they saw a profile picture of what looked like a driver posted on the FB page before these images, but i didn't see anything, unless it was taken down right away?

It would be exciting to see a base plastic Ion and Vector for cycling and rainy day grip purposes, but an under-stable mid-range or low speed fairway would be nice if this was just neutron with a white rim also.

I want to see that white MVP disc with a white rim :p

Well they had a pic of a driver rim on Facebook earlier - looked thinner than a distance driver would be - which would lead me to believe the alias is their 3rd slower fairway. With the neutral and overstables already covered, this must be the understable one. A DD would be nice, but I have a feeling there's this plus one more putter before they go there.

Are you talking about the blue flight plate white overmold pic? If so I don't know where you get driver rim out of that picture. It looked like a very blunt nose to me. More like a putter or mid rim in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.