• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

all rubber baskets?

blackcatsmith

Double Eagle Member
While watching round 2 coverage of the Vibram Open I heard mention of a "all rubber basket in the works". Is this something of interest? I don't see the need for such an innovation, but I'll allow that I haven't given it too much thought. What would be the benefit of an all rubber basket? Quieter perhaps? Less disc wear? Fewer bounce outs? What? Thoughts?

Next it'll be the "Overmold" basket we'll be hearing about...

i dont know if this was a joke or what but if a rubber type chain system helped fix the game's problem with spitouts i'm all for it.

if the disc hits the target it should count.

i dont know if this was a joke or what but if a rubber type chain system helped fix the game's problem with spitouts i'm all for it.

If spitouts were eliminated but the target was smaller I'd be down.

Well it would make the chains quieter, and putter probably wouldnt get broken in unless you miss.

Steady Ed is rolling over in his...well....he would roll over if he wasn't in a bunch of discs.

For me, I think spit-outs are a feature of basket target and not a problem. I would not want them too grabby away some of the challenge.

If a golf ball skips over a cup does it count? If a basketball goes halfway down but bobbles out does it count? If a football hots the upright does it count? If a hockey puck or soccor ball hits the post does it count? If u HIT the target but itdoesnt stick it doesn't count. Period. Spit-outs are part of pretty much any object to target sport. If you don't like it quit playing. Also, who wants to hear a disc hit rubber? Lame....

rubber baskets help you practice safe putts

2mmimog.jpg

Latest posts