• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

All Things Dynamic Discs

Ahh I missed that it's on the "cart" page and has its own separate checkout. If you go to the normal checkout then credit card is the only option. Thanks!

When are you coming out with a disc called "the Law?" This would be an awesome stamp for the initial release!!! Plus it fits the theme of the existing lineup.

dredd-badge.jpg

I just have to say how amazed I am with the line that Dynamic Discs has! After a few practice throws with a friend I went out and bought 7 discs to give DD a try. I have to say I was very pleased with how the plastic felt and flew. I hit 5 baskets over 36 holes and hit nearly every line I wanted with great results. Mad props to DD for an amazing product that I will enjoy throwing as I learn this amazing sport. As a reference to skill level, I defiantly a Novice/AM, but was able to shape my Escape exactly where I wanted it about 320-330ft and was able to hit a basket 287ft away with my Truth. But the Thief was the top disc as it flew and landed right where I wanted nearly every time. These discs will make it easy to be consistent!

Thank you DD!

One question, I am looking for a Convict, but no local store has one. Even the main website only has 1 kind. Is the disc still in production or just in waves?

Last edited:
I don't think the convict has hit full production yet. It is still just a world's fundraiser disc.

Marketplace here had some convicts for sale/trade recently. And they're available online too. I felt they flew/felt like a saint pro.

Have you tried a felon? If you haven't yet, do yourself a favor and do that!

Marketplace here had some convicts for sale/trade recently. And they're available online too. I felt they flew/felt like a saint pro.

Have you tried a felon? If you haven't yet, do yourself a favor and do that!

A Felon was one of the discs I picked up. I love it for forehand or short skip shots, but for me it throws like my old Firebird and the Thief is just a straight flyer, so I need something that acts like a Thunderbird. I was looking into the Sampo but I don't like the VIP (to stiff) and can't find one local in elasto. Was hoping they came lighter than 174g... like 165g XD

I agree. Just didn't want that one to not be overlooked :) I wasn't comparing the thief to convict but felon as a replacement for the convict.

I threw a thief for a couple rounds. I was pleasantly surprised by the disc, but just don't throw it and sold them. Same with the convict. Nice disc, but seemed like a rebranded saint pro.m which I already had a few.

Latest posts