• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] All things Westside

I dig how the Tournament Tursas flips up and flies stable straight with late fade. Its a tick and a half less HSS than my QMS but the fade is about the same. That fade makes for a nice hyzer flip s-curve back to neutral but I need more field work to work on ranging it correctly. The glide is very nice so over shooting the basket was a problem today.

^Have you seen any BT hard Swans!? I don't think they've made it across the water yet, but I could be wrong. Happily wrong.

Volodiscsports.com has them I got a couple. I prefer the bt over Eco1.

Lost my favorite TP Warship today to a watery grave. I will be missed, but at least I have backups.

Lost my favorite TP Warship today to a watery grave. I will be missed, but at least I have backups.

I have a well broken in TP Warship in a hard to find color that I had a big ace with. Hoping maybe a Tursas of some kind will fly like it does so I can put the Warship behind the lines in a reserve/backup role, so to speak.

grabbed a couple underworlds today. So far i love them, love how the rim feels. The tourney plastic seems more understable. Hard for me to switch to a disc over what i throw already but i think underworld and my other westside keeper Warship are staying in the bag.

My boatman went down last weekend in the middle of a lake along with one of my bio fusion trespass at a different lake. Still was a great day :thmbup:

So what's something in the Sword/Northman speed to slightly slower that is better in a headwind? In the lat, westside, dd family?

In order of best in headwind to worst;
Opto XXX, Gold Line XXX, VIP Boatman, Tournament Boatman, VIP Stag. (I don't really like the Tournament Stag for headwinds)

Something a little slower but still great into the wind is the Opto/GL Trident

Anyone else out there picked up a VIP Underworld in yellow? Mine came in today and it's opaque-er, more in the line of a Glopto, than my transparent red ones. I was just curious if all the yellows in the current run are like this, and if the plastic and flight are actually different. Feels a bit grippier to me.

For perhaps-insufficient reference, the one I'm referring to is in the lower right corner of this picture.

mst-purchase-e1364920390309.jpg

I'd say a Trespass or Villain - I specifically pair the Trespass with my Swords for something better into a headwind.

So what's something in the Sword/Northman speed to slightly slower that is better in a headwind? In the lat, westside, dd family?

Latest posts