• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Alternative for Super Beat Roc

If the squall is too straight for you then either throwing it a little nose up, or hyzer flipping it.

*shrug*

Yes I am hyzer flipping it. What I am looking for is a disc that I'll put on a big hyzer and it will flip all the over and just anhyzer for days. I'm not looking for something that will hold an anhyzer when thrown flat

yeah...it was more of a joke but it will flip over with any amount of hyzer you put on it.

M5 in base plastic will flip into a turnover straight out the box.

(I know this is old, just for people who find this thread with google)

I was going to say try a Cobra or Stingray as a choice, Cobra will have a bead to it making the Stingray a beadles Cobra and a tad more US. My youngest Uncle he uses the Cobra as his midrange disc used as a midrange. Only thing is the Cobra is in DX Only in main production and nothing in limited from the Innova Pro Shop. Stingray you can find in Star as a OOP on the Innova Pro Shop pages.

I just started a DGA Tremor.... Man I love it. I send it off with 50% power on a hyzer, and it will flip up and continue to turn over like butter. It's so easy to turn, but it also has glide and won't burn out and roll (unless you completely rip it and don't give it any height.
Feels way better than a Roc in the hand too.

Latest posts