• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ANDROID APP IS OUT!!

Hey Tim! Been using the app for quite some time now. I have an idea, dont know if its possible or not

When playing a 9 hole course, be able to link 2 9 hole rounds together and make them 1 18 hole round. Instead of having to make 2 separate rounds.

Love the app Tim and been using it since it came out. I did a search to see if anybody already mentioned this but didn't see anything. Last night while playing some night golf i thought about a function for the app to switch to a night setting with a dark background and colored text, something that doesn't shine so brightly at night. Probably would not be a heavily used function for sure but just a thought.

Rol6566, unfortunately that's not really possible since you can't do that on the site either. You'd just have to play two 9's.

stubby, that has come up before and I have it on the "to do" list but it's pretty low priority right now.

Thanks for using the app guys, definitely appreciate it!

Rol6566, unfortunately that's not really possible since you can't do that on the site either. You'd just have to play two 9's.

stubby, that has come up before and I have it on the "to do" list but it's pretty low priority right now.

Thanks for using the app guys, definitely appreciate it!

OK thank you! Didnt know if it was something that could be implemented

Delete custom course

Is there a way to delete a custom course from the app or merge a custom into an existing course? I played a new course on its opening day, so I set up a custom course for it. It has since been incorporated into existing courses. I'd like to delete the custom one or merge the previous round to the existing ones.

Hmm... There's no way to merge them. You can create a back dated round for the existing course, copy the data over and then delete the rounds for the custom course. That's probably the best way to go about it.

Love the app Tim and been using it since it came out. I did a search to see if anybody already mentioned this but didn't see anything. Last night while playing some night golf i thought about a function for the app to switch to a night setting with a dark background and colored text, something that doesn't shine so brightly at night. Probably would not be a heavily used function for sure but just a thought.

There are apps that you can use to change the brightness during night time... I usually just manually turn down the brightness... A dark theme would be really cool tho

Question, is there a way to change just one tee for a specific course? At my local club, we dont play the same layout twice, but we have 2 options per hole. every time i change the tee, it changes them all, and we rarely play all long or all short.

Treagan82, no there's no way to do that on the site or the app. Both assume you stick with one tee throughout the round. You could just make a hole note (long press the score row) saying you played from the short tee on that hole or something.

Any chance of there being a tizen app so I can use my gear s2 for keeping score?! i'd pay seperately for that.

There is, but it has to be done in a round about way until we get the Android train rolling for updates and new features again. For now, just go to the round, choose Update, swipe the holes at the top to the summary and share it from there and then tap finish to save/close the round.

Definitely not ideal and I want to have the sharing capability added to the menu in the next update. No idea how I missed that when it was being developed.

One time... I don't know of many apps that have a recurring charge.

When logging a round, one of the menu options is "Cancel Round"... right next to "Finish"... it's dangerously easy to fat finger the "Cancel" option. There should be confirmation pop-up asking if you're sure you want to cancel.

Is there a way to add players to the "scorecard" in a specific order? I'd like to use this in addition to a official scorecard during a league round but want to line up the sequence of players the same as what is on the official scorecard.

Bump to the top. I'm just about ready to ditch DGCR app for tournaments and competitive rounds due to this. Makes me sad.

Latest posts