• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Any chance Innova makes a Thundereagle?

Lexual

Id like to see this just cause I like the feel and flight of Eagles more than Teebirds. I wonder if anyone else besides me would like to see some produced.

You should be able to find some decent preflights of those, I would think. :thmbup:

fimg_6091.jpg

What about PD?

PD is the same bottom with the discmania top (flatter top, bulkier at the rim). The OLF really looks like the Thunderbird/FB bottom with an eagle top. Viking matches by numbers but it's a valk bottom with a firebird top. Haven't thrown or held a savant yet, but it could end up being an innova OLF

The Viking or OLF may be your answer, but if not, I'm sure Infinite Discs will have something for you soon as part of their excellent line of discs... :thmbup:

wait...the Eagles flight numbers are 7 4 -1 3 sooo.. a "thundereagle" would be 9 4 -1 3

meh its similar. Ill have to try out vikings :thmbup:

http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_displayProduct.php?p=150

Thems is the OLF flight numbers (from DGC, but I believe it's general across the board).

I believe, if up to speed, the Viking will behave a little more understable. From my experience they are just a slightly more HSS Valk. Still a great disc!