• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

any one in northwest Indiana? driving lessons?

ash4311

i got in to the sport about 3 months ago, and i really love it but i need a lot of help with my driving, i live in north west indiana, i was just wondering if theres any one in my area on here that would want to give me some lessons, i can pay you in "good" beer !! ??

Check out the Illianasconsinigan thread.

There are some regulars in there who play at Lemon Lake if you are close to that neck of the woods.

Wish I lived close enough to squeeze the lemon on a regular basis.

While it is always good to improve your skills while participating in any activity, please keep in mind that the most fun always wins in disc golf! :D

There's enough NWI members here that we need to have a get together.

I'd meet you to play sometime - but not at all good enough to give lessons, maybe some pointers, but that's about it. :)

im in no skill level to be giving lessons but if you want to meet up and play a round or two a little practice never hurt anyone

There are a few of us around - I'm not qualified to give any tips on driving, but there are some good players around. And, yeah, that thread's probably the single best place to ask, or get a certain list of names. There are also a few (other?) folks who regularly post scores on DGCR on area courses.

Frankly, you might be better off getting involved in the local league scene and finding some good players that way. Lemon Lake, Valparaiso, and Peru (not really NW Indiana?) all seem to have pretty active disc golf scenes, but none is particularly lively on the internet. (With Lemon Lake, probably, having the best website of the three. http://www.redrocdiscgolfclub.com/)

thanks guys, yeah i dont really know any one that plays (kinda serious ) yeah it would be cool to play with some people with some experience and when i said "lessons" i meant pointers/tips : ) yeah i was thinking about going back out to lemon lake this weekend, i really like that place

I'll be out at PNC tonight after work (closest to the house) - will have the kids in tow though.

Out at PNC 2-3 times a week - hit Hawthorne and Rogers on the weekends. Probably a lot more Rogers after they stop charging for entry for the season.

Anyone wants to meet up - let me know. :)

I'll be out at PNC tonight after work (closest to the house) - will have the kids in tow though.

Out at PNC 2-3 times a week - hit Hawthorne and Rogers on the weekends. Probably a lot more Rogers after they stop charging for entry for the season.

Anyone wants to meet up - let me know. :)

im in for hawthorn if im not busy this weekend

Bah - with the rain I didn't get out. Anyone going out this weekend?

Unrelated - anyone else signed up for the Ace race out at Hidden Lake in a couple weeks?

Bah - with the rain I didn't get out. Anyone going out this weekend?

Unrelated - anyone else signed up for the Ace race out at Hidden Lake in a couple weeks?

I was thinking about it,but havnt decided.

To the OP I'm not one to give lessons but I'd be more then happy to throw a round with you. If you are interested PM me and we can figure something out. I plan on hitting something up around 2 tomorrow

Latest posts