• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Any pics of Gold Line dyes?

IMAG0091.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg

IMAG0436.jpg

IMAG0427.jpg

IMAG0441.jpg

Nice, I'm looking to get a 'pennie' dye and a 'quarter' dye on a orange disc and a silver disc.

Abe lincoln and and G washington. I think it'd be sweet to have a pretty pennie in my bag.

haha, thats a great idea.. you could even do your state quarter too if you like your state enough :)

Can I see it? I've been curious what the purple looks like. If it's pretty dark, you'll more or less be limited to black. Then again, black can get you a loooooong way ;)

Wow lookin good Lopan!

Thanks. How's your comet workin out for ya?

Can I see it? I've been curious what the purple looks like. If it's pretty dark, you'll more or less be limited to black. Then again, black can get you a loooooong way ;)

Thanks. How's your comet workin out for ya?

I'm freaking loving my comet. Throwing that thing in the woods all the damn time. It's like a floaty buzz or an Archangel in Z plastic with a more Midrange rim...

and this is the color of every Purple Gold line disc I've seen..which is about 5 across different molds: http://www.clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com/images/Latitude_64_Gold_Line_Vision_Purple_Stock.jpg

\/\/

Its hard to find dyes that deserve to go on GL! I have a number of GL just sitting around until I find some inspiring designs.
I just got a beautiful bright yellow striker too, and I really wanna put the warhol banana on it.. but it doesn't feel right

Put this in the dye a day but decided to post it here since it's a 176 GL Halo. I wish Latitude plastic was the only thing i dyed on. It's my favorite canvas followed closely by Ions.

DSCF1819.jpg

philman, that is an incredible dye. lat plastic is the best to dye one because the lines stay crisp for a LONG time and i've noticed very little to no fade/blur on my dyes.

Latest posts