• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

any way to stiffen discs?

^ might try that out. but yea i like firm dx aviars. all the plastics that are available for that disc are soft/ gummy

You could always spend some money and buy an older DX Aviar.

i have older dx ones, but they are in the lower 170's and i really would want a old dx black aviar 175g like the one i got now, but i cant seem to find any. got any hook ups?

None that are black. Have you put up a Wanted thread in the marketplace? I'm sure someone has one they'd let go of.

but yea i like firm dx aviars. all the plastics that are available for that disc are soft/ gummy

i feel you, i like the firm dx aviars as well. i've found some bottom stamps (newer runs) that are basically kc pro stiff but you have to search. most dx glows are pretty firm as well.

If you want a stiffer aviar just switch to the classic aviar.

Paul McBeth has been using black and purple Aviars and said in an interview that he is glad to see the Aviars are coming out stiffer lately. Maybe something good coming soon.

OP, have you considered switching to Gateway? Voodoo or Wizard might do it for you, and you can find them in just about any stiffness you want...and almost always in black.

Paul McBeth has been using black and purple Aviars and said in an interview that he is glad to see the Aviars are coming out stiffer lately. Maybe something good coming soon.

yea i herd that too, but i havent seen any in stores by me maybe next time i make it up to phx ill visit spinners and see what they got