• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anyone get new discs for Xmas?

I am hitting the Pro Shop tomorrow morning to pick up mine. A new FLX Challenger and a Pro Valk. I also am going to order another Star Wraith.

I received:

Ching ChainMaster Portable
LED Lights

My son, WHAIII, received:

Fade "Dude, Where's My Bag" Camo Crunch Box
Black Phenix Quad Straps
LED Lights
148g Medium Wizard
150g E-Series HPP Wizard
150g KC Pro Roc
(2) 128g S-Series Apaches
140g Nike Rock-It
143g Nike Rock-It
154g Glow Teebird
150g Champion Leopard
150g DX Stingray
(2) 150g S-Series Elements
(2) 125g ESP Buzzzes

Merry Christmas to all the DG addicts like myself that are on this board this morning!!

Got a 175 Champ FlyDye Leopard, see if I can finally get that slow turn over shot.
Phenix QuadShocks, I can retire my ghetto zip tied home made quads now.

And Santa brought a Lightning DB5 portable basket for the family, getting the parents into DG was the best move I've made yet. Thing was damn easy to set up too, took five minutes.

Merry Christmas and see ya on the course.

My son, WHAIII, received:

Fade "Dude, Where's My Bag" Camo Crunch Box
Black Phenix Quad Straps
LED Lights
148g Medium Wizard
150g E-Series HPP Wizard
150g KC Pro Roc
(2) 128g S-Series Apaches
140g Nike Rock-It
143g Nike Rock-It
154g Glow Teebird
150g Champion Leopard
150g DX Stingray
(2) 150g S-Series Elements
(2) 125g ESP Buzzzes

Awesome gift(s)!!!!

Got a bright ass pink domey ESP Force (172)

and three Illusions. A early production (not domey) Illusion (169), a domey Illusion (177), and a domey Evolution Illusion (176). Colors are Yellow, white (misprint), and "powder blue" respectively.

Bought a Star Katana and about to order a whole lot of Lat 64 stuff going to try to change my bag over and I love the plastic. Merry X-Mas to me. :hfive:

I got a Fade Tourney Bag from my mother-in-law. Got to love the ability to e-mail pages from Prime Discs. Got some cash and am placing an order for Quad Shocks today!!

I didn't get any discs, per say, but my wife did get me the Wham-o mini-Disc Basket set. We've all been having a blast playing with it. Even the non-DG'rs in the family! I also got the Innova Competition bag, with Quads. ...The Quads should arrive tomorrow!

Bought my bro an Innova Competition bag and a Star Boss -- we didn't open presents yet though... he's gonna be a happy camper! He just started to get back into DG and had my old lightning bag and some of my spare discs, and actually dropped about $100 on some of his own so I'm pumped he's getting back into it!!!

I have a feeling he got me some new plastic as well..... I'll be back for an update -- I can't stand the anticipation!!!

I gotta a Halo! And the Goldline Cores are coming in the mail.

A 172 z Stricker,173 Champion Cyote,Deluxe Innova bag and a nice Discraft sweatshirt that I"m wearing to Flip City leagues tomorrow.Great Christmas.

Garden Deli Fade Tourney Bag
White Star Aviar with Purple stamp, my all time fav combo
and an Esp impact, yellow

Discs for Christmas

My wife and her dad got me some sweet new discs. Discwing Streamline Quarter K First Run white 174, Innova Pro Worlds 2010 Star Katana yellow 175, Daredevil Wolverine First Run neon yellow 173. My son and I are goin' to CSUP to play 9 holes here in a bit. Can't wait to try my discs. Merry Christmas Everyone!

Latest posts