• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anyone get new discs for Xmas?

champ boss, champ destroyer, and star shark :)
Also got a bunch of money from my Grandma, so I may buy a basket with it.

From the family i got a:

DGA Limited Edition Pro Sparkle Aftershock
Ching Power Juju
Innova Champion Monarch
Lightning Large Lightweight Disc golf bag

This isnt related to disc golf but 20 dollars worth of giftcards to Burger King

i got a bag stand, pink champ sidewinder, red rpro boss i have no idea how thats going to fly, a red xout champ wraith, and a purple avair to match my mini finally!!

Not one.

Edit: Maybe I could give myself a belated X-Mas present. I've been wanting to try out an Illusion.

Well, you are bikinjack. Did someone at least buy you some new SRAM Red or a ceramic bottom bracket?? Compact crank???? Water bottle?

Well, you are bikinjack. Did someone at least buy you some new SRAM Red or a ceramic bottom bracket?? Compact crank???? Water bottle?

Nobody's bought me bike stuff for Christmas in probably at least 15 years, maybe more. And for what it's worth, I'm a Campy guy. Nothing against other stuff, but their stuff just lasts forever. I'm still running 8 year old Chorus stuff on the road bike. Still works great at nearly 20k miles.

I had Campy years ago on my first real bike. A red and yellow Serotta. Loved it. Now I have 1 income and 2 kids. Shimano will have to suffice. Enjoy the Campy, you're a lucky man.

got an Innova skill shot target, a champ roadrunner with my hometown course "Farm Life Disc Golf" stamp, a DX cobra with same stamp as roadrunner, and an Innova DiscCarrier bag...so excited i had to get out and use my imagination to make a few holes in the woods behind my house then went out and played a few rounds...good weekend so far! Merry (late) Christmas!

just got back from the course after hitting up it and the local DG shop.

lat 64 gold is the best plastic ever. picked up a vision, striker and core and it is, hands down, the smoothest flying plastic out there. :thmbup::thmbup:

I bought my wife a gift and she felt guilty because she can't leave the house right now and buy me something. I went to the disc shop today and got my present. A new FLX Challenger with a Texas States tournament stamp. Its a very nice disc.

I got 7 Discs:
R-Pro Boss
Orion LS
Champion Panther
Star Mako
R-Pro Aviar
R-Pro Hydra
Blacjax Mid-Range

Also got a new fade bag.

Latest posts