• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anyone in SC want to play Thurs, Fri, or Sat?

Joe, we have a club in Chapin at Crooked Creek park that meets every Sat. @ 9am at the shelter at hole 1. This coming Saturday we will be playing all 27 holes in preparation for the tournament the following weekend. You are more than welcome to come and join us!
There is also info on anything going on in the Columbia area at our website
http://www.columbiadiscgolfclub.com/.
Hope you can make it out on Saturday!

I've played Southeast twice within the last week. It's fine. A few places have higher than usual grass, but nothing that makes it unplayable or alters the holes.
That said, we have about 4 Club Members planning to play Crooked Creek Thursday morning starting around 0900-0930. There is a tourney upcoming for which we want to practice.
Let me know if you want to come out.

I'd play Dela, Aptos or Pinto Saturday morning...wait, this is Santa Cruz, CA, aka SC, we are talking about right?

I should be able to make crooked creek in the morning B-) I need to practice too since I haven't thrown a disc in about 2 months now and I'm throwing my old glow bag I haven't used since last winter. I have to swing by Pontiac at 9 but I'll try to be there by 930.

Actually it's 0930 in Pontiac so it'll take at least 30-45 min to get to Chapin, probably more with the way 20 is tore up so I'll have to miss it in the am. Not gonna hold you guys up. I may roll over to 378 and give Southeast a toss instead.

.Ian ... Yeah ALL my backups and my main throwers are gone. Having to start completely over. I had some nice natural beauty and blended plastics that will be very hard to replace :-/

Can you make it to Stoney Hill Sat?

i wish i could buddy but have to run the board for Furman Football :( ... what discs are you looking for in specific?

Darth ... Hopefully I'm at the right place. I'm behind the tennis Courts by #1 for the original18

.ian ill send you a message later man, thanks for the offer.

If you still want to play Stoney Hill tomorrow....name your time. We're available all day....though later morning (after the grass dries) or early afternoon (so we can watch football) would be ideal.

I wish I would have gotten this before I tapped a fresh keg! I'll definitely hit you up next time I'm coming to town. Maybe try and set up a DGCR "Carolina" meet or something.

I may try to make it to Chapin again though depending on how the morning turns out B-)

OK, see you next time, by which time your bag may be replenished. Did you get a chance to play Southeast Park?

I wish I would have gotten this before I tapped a fresh keg! I'll definitely hit you up next time I'm coming to town. Maybe try and set up a DGCR "Carolina" meet or something.

I may try to make it to Chapin again though depending on how the morning turns out B-)

this.. and oh yeah on the keggorator :clap::clap:

Yeah ... Keggorator put the kibasch on any disc golf early Sat morning. B-) ... Will be back either Thanksgiving or Christmas time. See you all then! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Latest posts