• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Compare] Anyone thrown the Villain and Trespass?

Flip Hyzerman

Birdie Member
I guess what I'm really asking, is how much more stable is the Villain in GL than the Trespass in BioFuzion? I've read that they feel similar and thrown the Trespass in all the plastics, but I'd like to pair it with something just a notch more stable that can handle some stronger headwinds (while still having respectable distance). Is the Villain true to the 12/4/0/4 numbers?

I guess what I'm really asking, is how much more stable is the Villain in GL than the Trespass in BioFuzion? I've read that they feel similar and thrown the Trespass in all the plastics, but I'd like to pair it with something just a notch more stable that can handle some stronger headwinds (while still having respectable distance). Is the Villain true to the 12/4/0/4 numbers?

For me the Gl Villain and my Biofuzion Trespass overlap. Keep in mind that I am picky about mold minimalism. The Villain in Gold Line does not fly 12/4/0/4, you would have to pick up a Opto to see numbers close to that. I would say that my GL Villain is a little more HSS than the Bio Trespass. To me the differences are so close that a variation in run could make the difference either way. I found the GL Villain to be more consistent and a little less nose sensitive. I hope this helps.

Very much so - thanks Kel.

For me the Gl Villain and my Biofuzion Trespass overlap. Keep in mind that I am picky about mold minimalism. The Villain in Gold Line does not fly 12/4/0/4, you would have to pick up a Opto to see numbers close to that. I would say that my GL Villain is a little more HSS than the Bio Trespass. To me the differences are so close that a variation in run could make the difference either way. I found the GL Villain to be more consistent and a little less nose sensitive. I hope this helps.

How does your GL Villain do into a headwind? Same as the BF Trespass? Thanks again

How does your GL Villain do into a headwind? Same as the BF Trespass? Thanks again

Both will fly similar into a wind. I was trying out villains for a little bit and the GL was a lot like my trespass, but my trespass would go further. but my Opto was what I was looking for. Into a wind the Opto was straight with a nice fade to it. A Real nice disc but couldn't knock destroyers out of my bag.

Yeah, sounds like I'm looking for the Opto; I'm confident the Trespass will handle most of the wind situations I encounter, but I've encountered some headwind strong enough to push it into a huge turn. I want something that won't turn, but still allows me some reasonable distance. Do you throw anything for distance more stable than your Opto Villain?

Both will fly similar into a wind. I was trying out villains for a little bit and the GL was a lot like my trespass, but my trespass would go further. but my Opto was what I was looking for. Into a wind the Opto was straight with a nice fade to it. A Real nice disc but couldn't knock destroyers out of my bag.

Maybe try a VIP giant if you want to stick with Swedish plastic, faster than both and more beefy than the tresspass and very reliable.

I have an 8/10 170G Gold line Villian that is made out of what I believe to be an early batch of lat's recycled plastic. It doesn't have that usual gold line luster or metalicness and there are red swirls in the yellow plastic.

For me it flys about 11/4/-.5/2.5

I tried a 173g biofuzion tress pass and It was about a 12/5/-1/2. had a little more turn later in the flight a bit more glide and a bit less fade. It was also ~15-25ft longer than my GL villain.

Yeah, sounds like I'm looking for the Opto; I'm confident the Trespass will handle most of the wind situations I encounter, but I've encountered some headwind strong enough to push it into a huge turn. I want something that won't turn, but still allows me some reasonable distance. Do you throw anything for distance more stable than your Opto Villain?

I when I was flirting with a all Lat/DD/Westside set up, I was throwing a giant along with my villain. The giant I found was both more stable and went further. It just has more speed and glide. The tournament giant is like a destroyer stability wise, and the VIP is a meathook! But
If you have the arm, it's Really nice for long headwind hyzers

The TP Giant is the Nutsack!!! The opto and gl Villians are nowhere similer...yet they are a staple in my bag. If there's a head wind drive over 360, I will not hesitate to pull out the gl Villian over the Giant. The giant is good but I can get my gl Villian out farther.

I threw a bio-fusion Tresspass today that a friend just got from a tourney. it flew just like a beat Destroyer for me. so i bought on from MS.
the kid i borrowed it from then threw his lucid Tresspass 430'. he's 16. he makes me sick :)