• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Anyone try the new Innova discs?

progolfer33

Bogey Member
I know the new Innova discs got released today and I am curious what people think about them. I am particularly interested in the Mako and the Star Roc.

I have yet to try it, but my local shop is supposed to have it by friday...hope people around here don't know or want it. I want the best chance I have to get it in a good color and weight. :D

Me neither, discgolfcenter is the ony place i buy my discsfrom these days. Outstanding merchant.

I got mine off ebay a few weeks ago. Lot's of good dealers on there, color and weight is all you.

Well I like helping the owner out by buying through him. Though he is probably doing pretty well...he has expanded his product selection by a lot thanks to the large amount of people who have started disc golfing over the summer.

Did you guys know they still sell the DX Pegasus at dgc. By the way how long ago did they stop making that mold?

Last edited:
Well I like helping the owner out by buying through him. Though he is probably doing pretty well...he has expanded his product selection by a lot thanks to the large amount of people who have started disc golfing over the summer.

Where do you go? Glide?

I have a Mako (have had it for a week and a half) but still haven't thrown it. I love my rocs too much.

...From what I heard it only just came out monday(release date) so unless you work for innova how'd you get one a week and a half ago?

Ah well then I guess I wish I had been there, oh well. At least I should have one in my hands by the end of this week. I hope I don't end up like alt scott except like my shark too much and never throw the mako for a while. I've definitely grown fond of my shark over the past week or so, but it does have an obnoxious skip and roll that it likes to do(and I generally forget to predict that when I should).

I've held the Mako. It feels a lot like the Coyote (sort of a big round rim). That's it though.

Are they going to produce any of these new discs in different plastic. I prefer KC Pro or DX for my Rocs.