• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Arby's - they have the meats

A half pound french dip with curly fries (and extra cheese) is probably 3 week's worth of sodium, fat, and cholesterol in 1 meal.

But GOOD GOD it's delicious. I'd step over my own mother, and yours, to get one.

I worked at a call center where the only options for lunch were Arby's, Jimmy John's, ghetto gas station Subway, and better gas station Little Caesar's.

Never ate at the Subway, Little Caesar's is what it is (sauce and cheese on cardboard, but the deep dish pizzas are surprisingly OK), and Jimmy John's is decent enough. I've eaten Arby's exactly ONCE in the last 15 months and decided I don't miss it. At all.

Got my Firebird and I have to say, it's a really nice run of Star.

Relatively flat, good grip and slightly translucent when held up to light.

Can't wait to throw it.

My Horsey Sauce Raptor showed up. Almost as flat as my Sexybirds. Going to donate it to a charity raffle

My daughter just got her first job, and it is at Arby's. She was having a little trouble getting into the workforce, so I want to support them through my sport. But now I have to wait for their next run so I can pick one up.

Well, sh1t. Buzzzes already sold out :(

And they went Mako3 from Innova? They're gonna have those in stock for a while, methinks

I'm in disbelief that the discs are almost completely sold out. I wasn't aware of these before and just saw them on social media two hours ago. Just snagged a red M3.

Will they have any in stores? My plan was to go to an Arby's to buy one before I saw them online. May have to double down...

Last edited:
I'm in disbelief that the discs are almost completely sold out. I wasn't aware of these before and just saw them on social media two hours ago. Just snagged a red M3.

Will they have any in stores? My plan was to go to an Arby's to buy one before I saw them online. May have to double down...

I'm pretty sure they are ... errr were only available online.
Could you imagine how that would go in the restaurant? "Mom, can I have one of those cool Frisbees?"
"Sure honey, how much are those?"
"They are $25 Ma'am" :eek:

Or, if they got past that point - "What can I get for you? Would you like a Buzz?"
"NO THANK YOU!" (Walks out offended.) :D

Latest posts