• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Are bags washable?

Can you wash your bag?

• Yes. You should have no issues using the washing machine.

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Yes. But be warned that it may fall apart.

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • No.....not a good idea at all.

Votes: 15 31.3%

• Total voters
I empty my bag out, use a vacuum or blowdryer to get all the debris out, then hand wash it. Usually I'll let it air dry, but if I need it to dry faster I'll get the blowdryer out again.

My three year old Innova bag is in great shape. I hand wash it, air dry. I use it 3 to 6 rounds per week.

I washed my Innova Tour Bag on a gentle cycle by itself in my washing machine, let it air dry, and it was fine. Of course you need to take out any dividers you have in them. You can hand wash those if needed. Hope I helped.

hand wash it, or gentle cycle. And don't put it in the dryer. I'd suggest just let it air dry

Ok...I just put my bag in the washing machine and it threw the machine off balance (I put it in with a few towels). When I stopped the machine it already started to tear a hole in the bag! Not to mention it didn't get clean. Therefore, I will be hand washing it I guess. :doh:

I just added to the load of laundry and put the bag in the wash tub that the washer drains into for now. I will see how it is in the morning I guess.

I'm just thankful that I have my kids for the weekend and won't be going anywhere with the bag for a few days.

Anyone try washing a Revo Dual Pack? I have a white one and it is starting to get a little dingy...I would like to try to get it back to white(or close to it)

Latest posts