• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Are there any go-to bulk disc buyers?

Meulen

Eagle Member
I enjoy selling in the marketplace, but shipping one or two discs at a time is starting to get old. I've got 3 stacks of 20 discs right now that are all champion/star/esp/z plastic, all with condition ratings over 7. Are there any buyers on the market that I can call up/message that pick up these bulk lots, with the intent or reselling and making a profit? I'd be looking at selling a lot of 20 discs for around $100 plus $15 for shipping. I have one stack of 32 discs that either contains new or field tested discs as well as OOP discs that are worth around $15-20 that I would like to do the same with, bulk sale. Anybody have any leads or is this kind of sale destined for feebay? Your opinions are appreciated.

You could probably put each lot up as an auction. Starting at $100 I would imagine you'll get quite a few bids.

Bulk lots also do well sometimes on Ebay, but sometimes they don't.

It's another option.

I might pick up a stack if I can get a little more detail as to what is included. PM me, I'm looking to start up a website soon.

Thanks

I'm not sure if you've looked into it, but you can try selling on Craigslist. Grand Rapids always had a pretty good stream of discs going through there at reasonable (for buyer and seller) prices, from what I remember. But otherwise, I'd say go auction. I might be interested in 10 or so discs as well depending on what you have.

Tryed the Craigslist thing. Most of the people were flakes, or wanted to meet up across town just to buy one disc, which was also time consuming. Thanks for the responses, I'll put some pics up tonight so everyone can get a better idea of what I'm talking about. Not trying to sell them here in the equipment forum, just trying to find the easiest place to sell them.

I'm not sure if you've looked into it, but you can try selling on Craigslist. Grand Rapids always had a pretty good stream of discs going through there at reasonable (for buyer and seller) prices, from what I remember. But otherwise, I'd say go auction. I might be interested in 10 or so discs as well depending on what you have.

Tryed the Craigslist thing. Most of the people were flakes, or wanted to meet up across town just to buy one disc, which was also time consuming. Thanks for the responses, I'll put some pics up tonight so everyone can get a better idea of what I'm talking about. Not trying to sell them here in the equipment forum, just trying to find the easiest place to sell them.

I have had good luck with selling on Craigslist. I make them meet me close to my own home to avoid wasted trips.

There really isn't a good way to sell in bulk and receive good profit (at least as far as I'm aware)

I have had good luck with selling on Craigslist. I make them meet me close to my own home to avoid wasted trips.

There really isn't a good way to sell in bulk and receive good profit (at least as far as I'm aware)

I'm not really concerned about making a huge profit, more or less trying to cover what I've spent. An average of around $5.50 a disc seems like a decent deal to me, maybe I should only expect $5, or $4? I don't know. I definately don't want to go the PIAS route, they'll buy them, but for pennies on the dollar.

I don't know for sure, but in theory Chrisgeoguy just sold four bundles (still stickied in the MP). Might contact him and see how (or if). :confused:

Latest posts