• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Are there any pro disc golfers on this forum?

Andrew Fish - mullethead326
Dion Arlyn - RonTheWhip
Matt Dollar - Dollar26045
Scott Stokely - scottstokely
Craig Gangloff - craigg
Nate Sexton - sextondisc
Will Schusterick - Schusterick
Jeremey Koling - BigJerm
Gregg Hosfeld - The Miniac
Nate Doss - natedoss
Avery Jenkins - Avery Jenkins

Paul Mcbeth posted recently a few times in the 2017 Green Mountain Championships thread

As interesting as it is to have Pro players, top or not, on here, it is as interesting to have movers and shakers here.

1. Steve Dodge, an owner in Vibram (is he still?) the mover behind the DGPT, occasionally shows up to comment on or clarify situations.
2. Harold Duvall, a mover and shaker for Innova, the voice behind the USDGC and a disc golf fossil (been there from the start) comes here to comment on and clarify USDGC positions frequently enough, especially right now (see USDGC thread).
3. Jamie - Spin TV, the mover and shaker behind Spin TV comes here in spurts. Jamie is a great sport. Most, if you light them up, run and hide. Jamie takes and gives like a champ.
4. JVPhobic, Johnny V. is the partner behind Smashboxx with Terry. He is here a good bit too. I think I've seen Terry here once?
5. Nate Sexton came here once, when he got called out on something.
6. I have no idea who Discette is, but she strikes me as being high up in Innova. You'd think I'd know.
7. Once a year the owner of one of the retail companies in the midwest comes here and posts their sales numbers, brand, not amount.
8. John Houck will come here if there is a question about course development and structure.
9. MTL is Robert, head of the disciplinary committee.
10. Chuck Kennedy, the stats guy who does ratings, posts frequenly but in spurts.
11. Steve West, a stats guy, see the Par thread, is apparently on the rules committee - clearly I'm too lazy to go look.
12. There are a number of course developers and owners who come here - see David Sauls.
13. A number of top event directors come here, Ledgestone, DeLa shows up around DeLa time, possibly some others.
14. I forgot Ian of CCDG out on the West coast, Royalhighness.

I know there are others, but most importantly, the Salient guys used to come here, if that doesn't say we're important, nothing does. :D
I remember one time we were having a disc nerdout and somebody was posting who obviously was somebody who had played since the Frisbee days. I was thinking "Geez, this guy knows his stuff" and checked his profile; it was Jeff Homburg. I decided to shut up and let the adults talk. :| I totally forget the screen name he used.

Discette I think is Suzette Simons.