• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Arizona Courses

Uh, yeah, 2 eagles is mighty impressive! I'm guessing you made a run at #5 and probably 8/17? I can't even fathom how you would reach the basket on 4/13, or 18. I wanted to make a run @ 5 but wimped out at the thought of dunking a disc in the drink without an identifying mark. I'm guessing the distance on that one is about 485ft as the crow flies.

Also, anyone know what kind of baskets Fiesta has? Are those the Mach 3s?

I hit a 20' putt for 2 on #5, parked #8, and missed a stupid putt for 3 on #13. I tried to run #17 but ended up in the lake, and lost one of my favorite Destroyers. :doh:

I think hole 5 is probably more like 430-440'. I think it is shorter than it looks.

Mach 3.

I hit a 20' putt for 2 on #5, parked #8, and missed a stupid putt for 3 on #13. I tried to run #17 but ended up in the lake, and lost one of my favorite Destroyers. :doh:

I think hole 5 is probably more like 430-440'. I think it is shorter than it looks.

Mach 3.

I agree on #5. It is less than 450'. I can't throw as far as Hammer and I was only about 20-25 feet out on my second shot and I didn't really try to crush the drive.

I tossed a D4 into the lake as well. I had just finally beat that thing into a perfect hyzer flip disc. The good news is that I talked to Rob Hart after the round and he said they will start raking it and set up a lost and found fairly soon so hopefully we'll get our discs back at some point.

I agree on #5. It is less than 450'. I can't throw as far as Hammer and I was only about 20-25 feet out on my second shot and I didn't really try to crush the drive.

I tossed a D4 into the lake as well. I had just finally beat that thing into a perfect hyzer flip disc. The good news is that I talked to Rob Hart after the round and he said they will start raking it and set up a lost and found fairly soon so hopefully we'll get our discs back at some point.

Well, that is good news.

Good job on the eagles Hammer. I was even on the first 8 holes, then it went down hill from there. On hole 9, I hit the branches of the tree and went in the water. I lost a few other discs on other holes as well.

Heading to Prescott today to hang out at Watson Lake. Tomorrow AM we'll throw a round at School House and then do Thumb Butte or Skyline. You're welcome to join us up there!

Whats everyone doing this weekend for DG plans? anyone mind if I tag along?

I'm looking to play a round with another guy on Monday morning sometime. I would guess around 9am but don't know which course yet. If you or anyone else is interested hit me up with a PM.

Hey bro, i dont do the facebook thing, is there anyway to post the info or hook me up with a diff link?

I only have the Facebook page right now. I'm going to try to get a website up with all the pertinent info. I'll post a link when I get it built. Kyle is rright, though, that Andrew is the team captain and will be the one responsible for putting together the Southern region's qualifier.

Anyone have any info on the Fiesta Open scheduled for July 20th? I see it listed in Disqman calendar, but cannot find any further info on the event.

any mini's or just some casual golf in the south side of phx today?
im in town for the day.
my only mode of transpo is a big rig without a trailer though. id be willing to go to fountain hills just to knock it off the bucket list though if i can park near it.

I don't know of much going on in Phx today. Although the temp is only supposed to get up to 102 today, most peeps will avoid playing during the day.

There is a big lot near Hole 1 @ Fountain Hills, you should be able to park the rig there. Avoid the sun/heat, play it after 6 if you're able to. Alternatively, you could get up at sunrise and play in the cool of dawn.