• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Awesome to hear I will be coming by more often then. Any chance you are getting any Champion or Star Sharks soon?

The Champion and Star Shark are no longer in production. Innova West did uncover some Champion Sharks in their warehouse recently, but they are once again out of stock. :\

Will you be selling Dynamic Discs? Other retailers are picking them up despite them being a rival shop's product... :popcorn:

Will you be ordering the Ten Year Anniversary Edition Buzzz!! If so any details would be great.

Ordered the minimum to see how fast the shipping would take. 5 business days. Not bad at all :)

will you have pre orders for the 10 year buzzz's?

Unfortunately, we don't offer preorders, since we don't know the color/weight combinations prior to receiving our stock orders. I have ordered enough that selection shouldn't be an issue and hope to have them on the site around the 5th.

I was wondering if you have any pro d challengers on the chalky/grippy side? All the new ones I've felt are slick and stiff. Thanks in advance for your time.

I was wondering if you have any pro d challengers on the chalky/grippy side? All the new ones I've felt are slick and stiff. Thanks in advance for your time.

We have an orange 173g and all the yellow ones that are what you are looking for. The rest of the stock is the newer run that is more rigid.

If I place an order today and choose free shipping, is it really going to take 2 weeks to get here?

With the 10th any buzzzs selling out in 10 minutes, can you reasure us you got your 50 on the way.

If I place an order today and choose free shipping, is it really going to take 2 weeks to get here?

It all depends on the number of discs you order. If you order a single disc, there is a chance that it may take that long. If you order 2 discs they ship via SmartPost (Excluding AK and HI) and normally only take a couple days longer than FedEx Ground. Once you have at least 3 discs in your cart, it is likely you will see FedEx Ground (Excluding AK and HI) as the Free Shipping option.

Latest posts