• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

I have heard Shark3's are going to be released March 11th. Do you anticipate having them in stock within a couple days of the release date?

thanks to wade for putting up with my pm's i've got 5 new pro pigs coming and im super stoked about thanks to wade i got the ones i wanted. not gonna be my last experiance with disc golf center.

Do you guys have any of the "new" more overstable Shocks?

They had zero shocks on Wednesday and then got the shipment from MVP (Tangent) so I'm thinking their current Shocks are the 2nd run Shocks. I sent an e-mail to them on Friday, so if they don't respond here and respond to my e-mail, I'll post the response here.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but will you be carrying any of the G9i wizards?

They had zero shocks on Wednesday and then got the shipment from MVP (Tangent) so I'm thinking their current Shocks are the 2nd run Shocks. I sent an e-mail to them on Friday, so if they don't respond here and respond to my e-mail, I'll post the response here.
They had a bunch of Shocks, then they had none, now they have a bunch again. In an email response earlier in the week, I'm pretty sure they said they weren't getting a restock of the Shocks anytime soon, but they would indicated on the site if their stock was from the second run. I'd get clarification from them before ordering.

Am wondering if any of the dx vipers you have in stock are pre flight rating stamp and stiff chalky older dx plastic ?

I just (~ 3 mins ago) bought a 135 g Blizzard Champion Wraith (Order #: DGC-141215) with the hopes that it will be a driver that floats on water. Any chance you could drop the disc in a tub for me to double check before sending?

I just (~ 3 mins ago) bought a 135 g Blizzard Champion Wraith (Order #: DGC-141215) with the hopes that it will be a driver that floats on water. Any chance you could drop the disc in a tub for me to double check before sending?

Don't the ones under 140g float? I have a 132g Destroyer that floats.

You should call. They'll answer.

I called. They did answer... good idea. The woman was nice and weighed the exact disc for me (135.4 grams) but she said she couldn't test if it floated because there are no tubs or similar that would hold a disc :doh:. She also mentioned that they don't have convenient access to bathrooms. :confused:

Anyways, i'll find out soon enough when the disc gets here.

I called. They did answer... good idea. The woman was nice and weighed the exact disc for me (135.4 grams) but she said she couldn't test if it floated because there are no tubs or similar that would hold a disc :doh:. She also mentioned that they don't have convenient access to bathrooms. :confused:

Anyways, i'll find out soon enough when the disc gets here.

Well, you did request a tub. She probably thought full bathroom. I bet they have a small handsink and a toilet. Your disc doesn't really fit well in either ;)

Well, you did request a tub. She probably thought full bathroom. I bet they have a small handsink and a toilet. Your disc doesn't really fit well in either ;)

I laughed hard at this! Sorry...........:D

Sorry if this has been asked before, but will you be carrying any of the G9i wizards?

I apologize for the lateness of the reply. I haven't gotten a post notification from DGCR in some time and I failed to check for a couple weeks.
At this time we are not going to carrying the Gateway Medium stiffness putters once they are gone from the site. I can say that the Soft from Gateway is just as stiff as a KC Pro putter and should get the job done.

I was looking to order a cpd but don't want a plus mold, do you have any?

I apologize for the lateness of the reply. I haven't gotten a post notification from DGCR in some time and I failed to check for a couple weeks.
Good news, we got some non plus mold C Line PDs in 175g in Pink, Raspberry and Yellow.