• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Hey Wade, I placed an order tonight and left a comment. I was forced to create a new account as my old account was gone. Not sure what discount level I was at, but could you check it out?

Sorry to bug you guys again, but a quick query: I noticed a lot of Innova colors are showing up on your chart as "light green" (in particular I am seeing this on Pro Leopards and Star Sidewinders). Are these actually light green that won't stand out well, or are they closer to some of the dayglo or safety green colors that are out now? Thanks as always!

Sorry to bug you guys again, but a quick query: I noticed a lot of Innova colors are showing up on your chart as "light green" (in particular I am seeing this on Pro Leopards and Star Sidewinders). Are these actually light green that won't stand out well, or are they closer to some of the dayglo or safety green colors that are out now? Thanks as always!

In many cases it is the Dayglo yellow/lime highlighter color. If it isn't that bright we list them as Green. I don't think anything we list as Lt.Green will be hard to find on the course due to the disc blending in with the grass.

thanks for the sweet blue eclipse anode you guys sent me. this one only took 3 business days to travel from florida to oregon!
my question is, what weights/colors do you have for the teebird in the new champ plastic? i realize you just checked for the lighter weight ones, but i'd really like to know for the heavies. thanks again, and you can bet that i'm looking forward to my next order.

<-- me too! :thmbup:

I'm surprised it's so few, would've guessed well over 100. :doh:

thanks for the sweet blue eclipse anode you guys sent me. this one only took 3 business days to travel from florida to oregon!
my question is, what weights/colors do you have for the teebird in the new champ plastic? i realize you just checked for the lighter weight ones, but i'd really like to know for the heavies. thanks again, and you can bet that i'm looking forward to my next order.

At this point we haven't gotten any stock Champ TeeBirds in the new "Jolly Launcher" plastic. We do have the Steve Brinster Tour Series TeeBird in that plastic, but no stock ones yet.