• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Will DGC stock the ESP Comets?

Also, do you think you'll have more 150g champ teebirds any time soon?

Thanks!

when do you guys expect the production run z drones to be in? i've noticed another company has them in stock already.

Thanks Wade. What's the major difference between the standard and Climo stamps? Is it literally just the stamps, or are there major differences in dome/PLH, plastic, etc.? Thanks for your help!

It's really just a difference in stamp, although the Climo Stamps are just a touch flatter on the top.

Why are Pro Teebirds 4 dollars more than champ or star?

The Pro TeeBirds are a limited production run that we purchased from the Innova Factory Store, at higher than normal cost for Pro plastic. They are not available in regular production for us to order.

We currently have a mix of both, but mostly, the grippy version. Is there a particular weight you were interested in?
I was eying the 175's but honestly if theres any weight above 170 that is mostly grippy id be happy. How are the 175 pinks? I see you guys have 3 in stock im probably going to get 2 putters most likely.

Last edited:
I was eying the 175's but honestly if theres any weight above 170 that is mostly grippy id be happy. How are the 175 pinks? I see you guys have 3 in stock im probably going to get 2 putters most likely.

The Red and the Yellow 175s are the grippiest we have, followed by the Pink ones (and they are not that far out of first).