• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

I've been a long time DGC customer. I'm closing in on the whole 10% And I have no complaints. Unfortunately I ordered a Flick, it was domey. And I like my Flicks flat as a pancake. Never saw a domey Flick before, never even heard of one.

Is there a way to ensure that when I order I can get a disc that is flat topped?

Yes, call them first. They have been happy to pick out discs over the phone for me in the past.

I've been a long time DGC customer. I'm closing in on the whole 10% And I have no complaints. Unfortunately I ordered a Flick, it was domey. And I like my Flicks flat as a pancake. Never saw a domey Flick before, never even heard of one.

Is there a way to ensure that when I order I can get a disc that is flat topped?

You can always ask for preferences in the feedback after the order is processed and we will do our best to get pull what you request, depending on our current stock. As for this Flick, try the following:
Unfortunately, warping of the discs during shipping can sometimes occur. To fix those issues, please use the following steps. Once it gets warm enough outside, you can place the disc upside down on the concrete in the sun for a few hours, or leave it on upside down on the floor of the car while it's parked in the sun (this works really well since the car gets so much hotter than the outside temp), and the warp should be gone when it cools. If it isn't hot enough outside, fill a kitchen sink about 3" deep with very hot water. Carefully place the disc into the water. Allow the disc to heat for 20-30 min. Remove the disc once the water has cooled enough. Let the disc cool upside down on a flat surface and it will revert to it's original shape and mold. We use this method on a regular basis to fix discs that are warped when we receive them from the manufacturers.

For anyone interested, DGC has gotten M-14's back in stock.... and what perfect timing considering I'm broke as all hell.

Wade do you take payment in the form of gum?

I am extremely new to DG but totally loving it. I am happy with my bag for now but it consists of all Innova DX discs and as they get beat in I will be looking to replace them and add to my bag. I would like to check out some other companies discs and also move into more premium plastics. My question is, what are the equivalent plastics from the different companies. ie:
DX = MVP ? = Prodigy = ?
Champion = Discraft ?
Pro = ?
Star = ?

Thanks in advance.

I am extremely new to DG but totally loving it. I am happy with my bag for now but it consists of all Innova DX discs and as they get beat in I will be looking to replace them and add to my bag. I would like to check out some other companies discs and also move into more premium plastics. My question is, what are the equivalent plastics from the different companies. ie:
DX = MVP ? = Prodigy = ?
Champion = Discraft ?
Pro = ?
Star = ?

Thanks in advance.

DX = MVP ? = Prodigy = ? There isn't really a comparison for those companies. MVP starts with Champ equivalent and Prodigy 400 is also Champ equivalent with a more tacky feel. The 300 for Prodigy is similar to Pro plastic.
Champion = Discraft = Z Line
Pro = Discraft = X Line
Star = Discraft = ESP

Do any of the champ roadrunners in stock have the jolly rancher type plastic? (preferably those 168 orange ones :D)

Do any of the champ roadrunners in stock have the jolly rancher type plastic? (preferably those 168 orange ones :D)

The only Jolly Rancher plastic we have seen so far has been in the Tern, Roc3, Mako3 and the Shark3. The Brinster Tour Series TeeBird also is the Jolly Rancher Champion.

My account just stopped working after I changed my password. Now it says I have no order history and asks me to sign in again every time I move to a new page. I cleared my cookies and tried a couple different browsers and my phone and had the same problem. Hoping to make a new order soon, could you take a look at it?

When (if u know) are u getting the stock Esp Discraft Cranks?

My account just stopped working after I changed my password. Now it says I have no order history and asks me to sign in again every time I move to a new page. I cleared my cookies and tried a couple different browsers and my phone and had the same problem. Hoping to make a new order soon, could you take a look at it?

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. I updated the database and you should be able to log in now. Shoot me an email on discgolfcenter.com and I will investigate further.

Latest posts