• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

I have a question. I know your company weighs every disc (which is awsome) and i noticed you get sent overweight discs with your shipments. Do the companies you order from allow you to send back overweight discs? do they sell worse after the whole prodigy thing?

Wouldnt it make more sense to only have legal weight plastic in your inventory?

thx

I have a question. I know your company weighs every disc (which is awsome) and i noticed you get sent overweight discs with your shipments. Do the companies you order from allow you to send back overweight discs? do they sell worse after the whole prodigy thing?

Wouldnt it make more sense to only have legal weight plastic in your inventory?

thx

We weigh anything that comes in without a gram weight printed on it. Keep in mind all discs will absorb and/or evaporate moisture, up to a gram or two, depending on the conditions when molded and during storage. Not all players participate in sanctioned events and we leave it up to each player to only use legal weight discs if they do play in a sanctioned event.

Got my order on Saturday, once again it was perfect. Can't beat shipping across the country in 4-5 days for free, thanks guys!

Do you have any plans on picking up Hyzerbombs line of discs. Interested in the Tank, Panzer and Mortar.

DGCWade, how long until you get some more super-light DX Leopards in stock -- down in the low 140s or 130s? Thanks!

Latest posts