• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

That was so long ago, I had forgotten about those. We originally had the program as the same levels as our other website, CoolStuffInc.com. Unfortunately we realized almost immediately, well before anyone got close to the 10%, that the margins for disc golf were going to be much narrower than the buying and selling of Magic the Gathering card singles, so we had to remove the last two.

That's kinda what I figured. Thanks for the history lesson. :thmbup:

Also, when will you get the Innova calendars in? I want to place an order soon, but want to add a calendar with it

How come the 15% doesn't show up, just my 10% customer rewards? I understand that the discounts don't stack, but shouldn't it use the higher discount?

How come the 15% doesn't show up, just my 10% customer rewards? I understand that the discounts don't stack, but shouldn't it use the higher discount?

We had a brief error on the site Sun morning. I will be doing manual refunds for the Black Friday discounts on all the orders it impacted.

Their shipping is pretty good. I just placed an order yesterday. It says 3 day Fed Ex.

Last time I ordered a few weeks ago though it took a week. So not exactly 3 day but not bad I guess.

How reliable is your free shipping?

Our Free Shipping goes mainly through FedEx, via Ground service or SmartPost. Our single disc orders ship via Mail Innovations, which starts with UPS and finishes with the Post Office, much like SmartPost, but without the tracking number and generally a few days longer for delivery.

Ant idea when you will have the new MVP servo in stock? Thanks for being on this forum and answering all the questions. GOOD JOB!!

Any idea when the new MVP Servos will be available? Thanks for being on this forum and answering all the questions. GOOD JOB!!!