• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

I have a glitch that I just found on your site. When trying to search "nova" it brings up every Innova disc since it contains "nova"

I have a glitch that I just found on your site. When trying to search "nova" it brings up every Innova disc since it contains "nova"

That is true. Our IT department is working on a way to limit the results, but it is hard since we don't want anyone to miss search results that could be useful. Hopefully we will have a solution soon.

That is true. Our IT department is working on a way to limit the results, but it is hard since we don't want anyone to miss search results that could be useful. Hopefully we will have a solution soon.

You could have a search by model box next to the generic search box. That way the search by model would only query the actual disc name rather than the brand name.

Quick PD question...are the light P PD's (167-169) you have the stiff harder ones or do they feel more like a gummy pro plastic? Thanks Wade!

Any idea if you will be getting any 171-175 gram Kc pro aviars in Red in soon? Already bought 2 from you and want about another 5 to 7 of them. Thanks.

Any idea if you will be getting any 171-175 gram Kc pro aviars in Red in soon? Already bought 2 from you and want about another 5 to 7 of them. Thanks.

Hopefully we will get more soon. Unfortunately, I can't order by color from the manufacturers. They do seem to shipping more colors than white recently.

Wade, are you planning on restocking the Servo soon? I was looking to pick up a light one in the 150's.

I am still waiting on the order I placed at the end of Dec. I left MVP a message this morning asking for an update. Hopefully I will be receiving the order this week.

Good news. The order was delayed several days due to weather conditions, but will be arriving in the next day or two. Lots of Servo in that order too.

I see you got your Servos in!

I had to pick up a light one. My wife said she would murder me in my sleep if I bought more than one. :p

I see you got your Servos in!

I had to pick up a light one. My wife said she would murder me in my sleep if I bought more than one. :p

I got them out of the rest of the MVP order right before close last night since you were waiting for them. :thmbup: Glad you found one you like.

That's customer service right there! No wonder I keep throwing my money at you. :D

Can you check into the availability from the factory of Latitude Zero Hard Pures in Black? 173-176g. I have a couple more months with cool temps that my Zero Mediums will work for but will need Zero Hards for the summer.