• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Are your disc golf baskets also included in the FREE SHIPPING?

I went to checkout and the option of FREE SHIPPING via Fed Ex showed up in the shipping method choices.

Also, how many baskets would I need to buy to get bulk pricing?

Thanks,
donnyv

Are your disc golf baskets also included in the FREE SHIPPING?

I went to checkout and the option of FREE SHIPPING via Fed Ex showed up in the shipping method choices.

Also, how many baskets would I need to buy to get bulk pricing?

Thanks,
donnyv

The baskets are included in the Free Shipping and come up with the option "No Shipping Needed" as long as you only have baskets in the cart. This is because all our baskets are drop-shipped and no shipping is needed from our store. We don't have bulk pricing available for baskets. If you are going to be installing a course, I would suggest contacting the basket manufacturers directly.

The baskets are included in the Free Shipping and come up with the option "No Shipping Needed" as long as you only have baskets in the cart. This is because all our baskets are drop-shipped and no shipping is needed from our store. We don't have bulk pricing available for baskets. If you are going to be installing a course, I would suggest contacting the basket manufacturers directly.

Thanks DGC Wade!

I need 6-8 more baskets and really like your prices. I'll have to check with the wife first...

Hey Wade, when do you guys expect to have the GStar releases, and will the pricing be the same as regular Star? Thanks!

Wade-

Looking at the Champion 12x Teebirds. 170+ gram. Orange, Light Blue and Light Green. Are any/all those Jolly Launcher? Also the TL's. Any Jolly Launcher in those, prefer Light Blue and Orange. Don't mind lighter.

Thanks in advance!

Wade-

Looking at the Champion 12x Teebirds. 170+ gram. Orange, Light Blue and Light Green. Are any/all those Jolly Launcher? Also the TL's. Any Jolly Launcher in those, prefer Light Blue and Orange. Don't mind lighter.

Thanks in advance!

The only Jolly Launcher we have are the Lt. Green and Pink 175g TeeBirds. No TL at this time.

Do you guys have plans to restock Prodiscus? I really want to try out a few more discs in the new Ultrium. Jokeri, Slaidi and Legenda.

Do you guys have plans to restock Prodiscus? I really want to try out a few more discs in the new Ultrium. Jokeri, Slaidi and Legenda.

Unfortunately, we didn't have enough interest in the Prodiscus Line to continue to carry it. We may add it back to the line up at a later date, but for now we are selling through what we have.

Are you going to get any Zero Medium Mercys in anytime?

I just saw on Lats site they are doing them in medium now.

Are you going to get any Zero Medium Mercys in anytime?

I just saw on Lats site they are doing them in medium now.

We will be stocking them as soon as they are available at our distributor. I checked the order form this morning and they aren't on there yet. I will place the order once they arrive.

Latest posts