• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Not sure if this has been discussed previously. Apologies in advance if it's already been covered.

Has DGC ever considered something like email alerts for when discs in certain molds, weights, and colors become available again?

A lot of the time I'm looking for very specific weights and colors, and it sucks constantly checking the site...it'd be nice to click one of the "-" that indicates no stock and receive email notice whenever that weight and color is back in stock for that mold/plastic.

Not sure if this has been discussed previously. Apologies in advance if it's already been covered.

Has DGC ever considered something like email alerts for when discs in certain molds, weights, and colors become available again?

A lot of the time I'm looking for very specific weights and colors, and it sucks constantly checking the site...it'd be nice to click one of the "-" that indicates no stock and receive email notice whenever that weight and color is back in stock for that mold/plastic.

+1 on this. I am picky on color & weight so i do a lot of unnecessary refreshing.

I'd even be happy to get an update when X disc got an update (even if it didn't have specific weights / colors). For example - set alert for GSTAR Thunderbirds and get an update email whenever they restocked....so i could go hope for my color / weight.

We are in the planning stages of implementing a Newsletter. We have discussed a wish list and email notifications for items when they become available. I don't have a timetable for you at this point, but I can say we are trying to include as many things like this as we are able to in the next redesign and update of the site. Hopefully I will have good news on that front in the near future.

+1 on this. I am picky on color & weight so i do a lot of unnecessary refreshing.

I'd even be happy to get an update when X disc got an update (even if it didn't have specific weights / colors). For example - set alert for GSTAR Thunderbirds and get an update email whenever they restocked....so i could go hope for my color / weight.

We are seeing what we can do to include a wish list feature in our next redesign and update. Unfortunately, I don't have a solid time table on the update at this point.

Hi Wade. I just placed a order for in-store pickup. I am driving up to play River City & Turkey Lake. I will come in by Wednesday to pick up.
Peter

Latest posts