• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Paul McBeth thread?

It's done. Basically, Innova wanted Paul to answer questions over at SpinTV. He still hangs around though.

That blows! It was a very valuable research thread. Removing that thread hurt the growth of the sport.

Removing that thread hurt the growth of the sport.

:confused: It was an awesome thread for sure but it had become pages of the same questions. He was a good sport for answering them so many times. There are people who post here and play with pros quite often. Maybe they will get some of them to start their own threads. I'd ask Emac next time I saw him at DD but he already does the podcast with Bobby and youtube videos and the trilogy fan group on FB and probably a ton of other stuff I'm forgetting. He's busy enough.

would have been nice if they just pulled out all the cruft from the thread and trimmed it down to just the questions and answers that paul gave.

could turn it into a FAQ: Paul McBeth or something.

It really was cool and a mini golden age for DGCR when MJ and McBeth both had their new threads after last years worlds and were posting on here a dozen or so times a day. They both gave great advice and at times intriguing subtext.

It's done. Basically, Innova wanted Paul to answer questions over at SpinTV. He still hangs around though.

Don't get your hopes up when you ask a question on spin tvs site...The Q&A over there moves slower than a collectible disc that will never get thrown.

Paul hasn't answered a question there since Sept.5th. I really enjoyed reading his thread here though.

Dave answers pretty regularly and has answered 2 of mine so far. My question about Ken Climo is at the top of the list when you click on "Ask Dave Dunapace".