• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Attention All Die-Hard Roc Fans

Geez, for me these discs are very different. I don't get why people are comparing them to each other. I have to throw the roc with pretty much the same power as my driving putter (just a little harder). If I try to throw it like I do my buzzz, that woday will flip. If the roc is considered a mid-range then that should make the buzzz a fairway driver in Innova standards. lol

A Roc should be able to handle as much power if not more than a Buzzz without flipping. A new Roc vs new Buzzz that is. I do agree that the Buzzz is capable if more distance in the right hands. I also think the Buzzz's flight is pretty ugly and angular compared to the smooth curves of a Roc's. could just be how I throw em tho

You're probably right. I bet the roc 3 is more like the buzzz in z plastic. I know for sure that the kc pro roc is no where near as stable though. Unless I have a bad disc or something. =/

I do have good use for this roc. I treat it like a driving putter. It actually replaced my driving putter. haha It can do so much more than the buzzz. So many different lines are made easy with the roc. I love it. :clap:

You're probably right. I bet the roc 3 is more like the buzzz in z plastic. I know for sure that the kc pro roc is no where near as stable though. Unless I have a bad disc or something. =/

I do have good use for this roc. I treat it like a driving putter. It actually replaced my driving putter. haha It can do so much more than the buzzz. So many different lines are made easy with the roc. I love it. :clap:

I can't stand premium plastic rocs. I'm talking about dx and kc pro rocs. Even my beat to hell dx roc can be thrown with 350' of power and has a beautiful gradual turn without burning.

I can't stand premium plastic rocs. I'm talking about dx and kc pro rocs. Even my beat to hell dx roc can be thrown with 350' of power and has a beautiful gradual turn without burning.

I got a few that will burn at that power but they are super hard to come by. And I agree with not liking Premium plastic rocs. I carry a champ rancho but I use it for overstable shots so there really is no comparison to a dx or kc

Thanks for the laughs of reading the last 7 pages of this. The tournament is in West Virginia and is going to be 10$ and that gets you a brand new Z Buzz or Z Buzz SS. Lowest score is crowned king of the buzzes. 1 month later I'll run a revenge tournament with a bring your own mid-range, 5$ for returning players, 10 for new.

I love the Roc3's alot, very reliable fliers. I keep 2 in my bag, one blue semi overstable one and one green super straight one. I keep a dx for kinda hyzerflip type flights too.

Nikko used to have a wasp tooled buzzz and a "slightly understable" dx roc in his bag when he won usdgc.

Latest posts