• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Austin, Texas 11-8 thru 11-10

RUSSELL

* Ace Member *
I will be in Austin Friday afternoon 11-8, Saturday 11-9, Sunday morning 11-10. I plan on getting in at the very least Roy G. and Austin Ridge. Would welcome any locals, especially at Austin Ridge.
Have already played Circle C, Manor, and Northtown.
will be staying north of Round Rock, so additional choices might be Rivery, Brushy Creek, and Wilco, but open to other suggestions.
getting psyched. Austin rocks!

ok, perhaps i originally put this out there too soon, but is now less than two weeks away.

who wants to meet for a round at Roy G.? Austin Ridge? Would really appreciate some local knowledge. I'm totally flexible on when.

If you have a facebook look up Sintex Misfits or DTD Disc Golf Club and post there. Most people are active on those pages. I'll be busy on those days so I'll be unable to play :(.

Yeah, there's a music festival that weekend so I'll be busy too. Sintex will be playing Ridge that Sunday though so you should have plenty of people to play along with there.

Send me a pm on here and let me know when you want to try for Roy G and I'll see about getting someone to guide you there.

http://www.sintexdgc.com/

I'm going to Austin this weekend as well. I haven't played at all, but am planning on hitting Circle C on Saturday AM. Would like to hit Roy G sometime, but not sure I'll have time.

Most players like Wilco more than Roy G around here. Way more signature holes anyway. Roy G is kinda like a big Wilco, not as technical with much larger fairways...

Latest posts