• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Avery Jenkins Star TeeBird (Tour Series)

I wanna know whay I can't order any even though there is 100 left in stock... Keeps saying out of stock :(

Nice to see some focus on the Star 'bird - these look like some very nice discs, but man would I be pissed if I got a black/green camo combo.

Nice to see some focus on the Star 'bird - these look like some very nice discs, but man would I be pissed if I got a black/green camo combo.

Haha yeah that would suck to look for.

Looking forward to the arrival of these later this week

I think they're great but I have enough discs I need to spend money on and I don't need to start buying discs that I'm not going to throw any time soon.

How about some patience...just opened the envelope. It feels like a Legacy Rival in the pinnacle plastic, I can tell you that. Very stiff. I'll post later after I heave it.

Well, I asked for 2 BRIGHT colors and I got 2 identical DARK purple ones.

Back to not ordering from Innova FS. Ever.

Everyone asked for bright ones so some people were bound to not get what they wanted. The two identical colors is pretty lame though.

Everyone asked for bright ones so some people were bound to not get what they wanted. The two identical colors is pretty lame though.

I jumped on the boat late, like three hours after they were introduced on Facebook, so I am sure my request for bright colors (specifically yellow or orange) was overlooked as well.

With the transitional colors, they are going to look good regardless. As long as they are not red, green, or purple, I should be good. In any low light, I just cannot see red. Green, well, that just gets lost in grass too easily. As for purple, I love my Vikings, but not that color on my discs.

I requested bright and got a lightish purple and a red spin dye look. They're definitely not dark and I don't foresee a problem finding them, maybe the red as its a bit on the brown side.

Gave them a few throws alongside my Brinster bird. The Brinster definitely held the straight line longer, although I was throwing poorly and at low power.

The Avery birds had identical PLHs to each other and a mild dome. Compared to Brinsters: Avery PLH is a hair higher and the dome is a hair flatter.

Latest posts