• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Awesome disc that I won at our last event of the year

Barbiaux

Bogey Member
Tonight we had a great event which was a glow round. All the monies collected went towards a hole at a new course that is being built nearby. Other than the temp being 29 degrees it was a great night. We had a chili cook off and other foods which always makes the day better. Of course my favorite part of the night was the drawing at the end. They were able to get together more than 60 gifts so everyone who attended was able to get at least 1 thing. Luckily my number was the second on drawn and IMO I got the best gift.

ugg having trouble getting a pic to work, you will get the idea.

Wysockidisc.jpg

I wish there was cool events like that in my area. It's about that time of year when a chili or brunswick stew cookoff would be awesome with a couple rounds of disc.

I wish there was cool events like that in my area. It's about that time of year when a chili or brunswick stew cookoff would be awesome with a couple rounds of disc.

I don't know about a couple of rounds, but 1 was great. I was under 32 degrees for most of the time and it rained all day.

Sounds like a good time. Wish i was in a league that did kool stuff like that.

Ended up with over 45 people playing disc golf in 35 degree weather in the dark. Was definitely a blast and all the chili tasted awesome.

haunt%20web.jpg

Latest posts