• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Envy

I skimmed through this, so if I missed the comparison between one of these and a premium jokeri I apologize.

That being said, would these be close? I have a jokeri that I like, but it's a pain to find as none of the colors they made are very bright. I wouldn't mind replacing it especially with something as nice looking as these seem to be.

Jokeri's have less glide, have a more vertical dump style fade, and are a little more OS across the board compared to the Envy. I find both a Jokeri and Envy to be in between an Ion and Zone, but the Jokeri is much closer to the Zone than the Envy.

Sweet, thanks for the help guys. The jokeri appears to be safe for now but I'm sure I'll be perusing the community discs website at release time for a red/white envy

Difference between the ion and the envy

j8jkac.jpg

I'm sold but I think I'm going to wait for a soft version.

Anyone try using this to putt in windy conditions? Better or worse than an ion?

No guarantees on a soft yet. Unless they go soft Proton, which is widely available. Soft Neutron, on the other hand, was only a limited run.

Haven't used it for putting, just drives and ups.

I am sure they will come up with softs but when? Hopefully soon. I really like Envy as putter as I think it will replace my soft N Ion when softs are available. Did not have chance to putt in real winds yet (have not had really windy days here in Orlando so far).

We got our shipment in. Seeing some awesome color combos. Grabbed a blue/green core with red rim. We plan to be listing Rim and Core color unless something prevents that

There's a windy putt or two in there. They hold up to headwinds better than Ions do.

I'm pretty confident these will be my new putters when softs come out. I have been doing indoor putting with my Ions and the Envy and they just come out of my hand nice.

That's all I need. I will definitely be trying a soft when that shows up to replace my ions for putting.

We got our shipment in. Seeing some awesome color combos. Grabbed a blue/green core with red rim. We plan to be listing Rim and Core color unless something prevents that

I hope you have a few blue/red rim combos, those are the first ones I wanna grab. This could take over all approach shots, especially the shorter flicks.

Just curious - how prevalent or rare are the rainbow stamps on the Axioms?