• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Baby come back... I just can't live without you

JAKE master

Double Eagle Member
Whats the disc you want more than ever to be re-issued?

Mine would have to be the dx coyote. It was one of my first three disc, including a dx 150 valk and dx polecat. I had it for 3 years and every person new person I took out to throw with, absolutely loved the coyote. Tragically she was lost at Wickham Park last year:wall:. What I would do for a handful of new dx 'yotes...

real champion gators.
although, it would kill the value of the ones I have now.

If CE Leos were still in production, I'd definitely get a couple. I've never seen or felt an old school Ion either but hear they're pretty sweet.

Candy pro leopards and firebirds. Nice and gummy

11x Firebirds, gimme some flat gummy birds

If you look real hard you can find flat and gummy production Firebirds w/o the 12x stamp. I've got two, one of which I recently found in thick OB. It has a bit of dome, but the other is nearly board flat like the 11x were.

My pick would be 11x CAL TBs. You just don't find flat TBs in that nice plastic anymore, most of the discs Innova is putting out lately has the supadome. Hell, I saw a Star Katana a while back that looked like it had a cereal bowl for a flight plate!

Agreed too much dome to every disc, even lots of putters are domey as heck.

My list of discs I wish were still in production

1. Discraft 4 chain pulse magnets-I could care less if they have 0 chains on the stamp, the feel of the plastic blend is what is much different than all these stiff ones they have now.
2. 10x kc pro eagles TAFFY plastic-crazy overstable and dependable in forehand, backhand, flick rollers.
3. First run z buzzz-The ones I have are extremely straight, not overstable like advertised. A real laser line disc that you can get to do what you want to.

My choice would be an 8x kc eagle. I found one in a creek in Auburn, Ca when I was younger and unfortunately it cracked and split in half after many years of hard use(pour some out for a lost homie). Man I would love to be able to get my hands on just 1 or 2...dozen of those haha.

Last edited:

Latest posts