• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Baby come back... I just can't live without you

McBeth said the Brinster Tbirds were very similar.

I've got a couple Brinsters and while they are overstable like KC Pros they also have a big ass dome that my old teebirds didn't. I also like flat eagles and would love to get overstable ce eagles. I picked up some jolly launcher circle stamped eagles and while they are overstable they're also domey.

Back when I first started playing I was all about the pro line gremlin. One of the best mids most people have never thrown. I tried putting the discmania version back in the bag and the dominess made me cringe. The flat pro lines were so sweet.

None really. I really like the feel of the plastic of most older discs that I get to try but the flights aren't special. All of the discs in my bag are regular current production and I am definitely not wanting for better plastic or flights.

Pancake flat first run premium Prodiscus RESPECTi. Those things were so ridiculously overstable as to be almost useless. I absolutely love mine. I'm afraid I'm going to lose it and not be able to find another one.