• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Back Pain?

I used to get to pain too. It was back when I was newer, and much worse than I am now.

The best thing I can say is, precision over power. It doesn't matter how hard you're trying to throw it, it the form is bad, it's going to put a lot a strain places you don't want it.

If you're throwing fast discs, you might try discing down.

Now looka here son, you are only 20 yrs old, you can't complain yet. How many discs and much stuff are you carrying? Are you using a shoulder strap, quads, or backpack? Get a stool!

Yeah BS there, sorry long horn It doesn't matter what age someone is, it matters what they have gone thru in life and if they have any genetic back problems as well..

Yeah BS there, sorry long horn It doesn't matter what age someone is, it matters what they have gone thru in life and if they have any genetic back problems as well..

Now looka here son, its called prying for more information. The part about complaining at 20...that was a joke son, flew right by you! The first post was about as generic as it gets. Did you read the whole thread, or are you just trollin'?

Ok so two weeks ago we had a huge snow while shovelin that crap I hurt my back. After two weeks of pissin n moanin wife made me see a chiropractor. I though itd be nothin. Well I have a rib out. Don't know wtf that means but it hasn't stopped me from playin through the pain.

Also the kicker to the visit was he noticed some trouble in my neck. Took xrays and lookin at my spine it looks like a beautifully thrown S curve in my neck area. Thank you GENETICS. He tokd me I was born like this. I'm only 25 so age don't mean crapola.

Basically if it hurts when u do somethin just listen to ur body. (This doesn't apply to DG suck it up n keep playin).

How would you like it if your old college roomie Rhode Island Red came to this site?

Lookit here son, I say son, did ya see that hawk after those hens? He scared 'em! That Rhode Island Red turned white. Then blue. Rhode Island. Red, white, and blue. That's a joke, son. A flag waver. Rhode Island Red hens have me singing cock a doodle do all night long.