• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Backhand drive analysis.

Don't curl your arm/wrist so much but straight back with turn in the body/shoulders hips.

You spin around and let go (aim with the eyes) vs throw through the target line(aim with your body). You want to throw the edge of the disc opposite from your grip at the line you are trying to hit.

X step is too big and doesn't seem to generate much power, disc appears to come out nose up with a low to high release and likely due to the spinning around when trying to throw. I would rework everything and check out some of the videos always posted in this section as a base to work on.

Thank you for the advice. I did notice I need to pull through and my x step is pretty big.

1. Close your stance, front foot closer to left side of the tee pad than your rear foot. Your arm will be out wider from your chest on reachback, arm/disc will be straight back from target with more closed stance/body turned, not arm.
2. Stay off the rear heel/don't push off your heel.