• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bad Lie Pics

I don't think I have seen this here...

During the PFDO, it was reported that a pro threw his second shot, a buzzz into a hornets nest. This was the picture a month or two after. At last play through it appears that the nest and disc were taken down :(

5me6hz.jpg

My dad got one stuck in a tree, but we all carry baseballs in our bags for that situation but then i got a baseball stuck in the tree. Got the disc but lost the ball. Its benn about a month or two and the baseball is still in the tree. I wish i had a pic

Someone here said never use one disc to get another out of a tree. Good advice. I wound up using a big stick.

Attachments

• 2 disc tree.jpg
    2 disc tree.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 240
Does this count for anything? :eek:

Attachments

• on basket.jpg
    on basket.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 284
Willamette DGC Corvallis OR #16 300+ ft. Threw a straight drive too elevated, whacked a solid branch and ricocheted back towards the trunk right of the fairway, falling behind it. Open ground, no holes, couldn't find disc. Looked up, not in tree, but tree shows where it once forked about 12 ft. above ground. Managed to climb up and found my disc in a 12 in. wide hole. I've now been in this hole twice in 20 rounds.:doh:

No picture, but on a league night last september, my doubles partner got his disc stuck between an open sunroof and the roof of a civic at about 275 feet. Hole 14 at east frankfort park. Douchers park right beside the hole sometimes. My motto is I dont play disc golf in a parking lot, so dont park on a disc golf course!

So my S-PD went about 300 and then stuck straight in to the side of this dead tree... it was funny as hell to watch; pain in the ass to get down.

100_4041.JPG

Looked all over for this disc for like ten minutes then looked up to say a prayer, and lo and behold there it was. :clap

Attachments

• discintree.jpg
    discintree.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 192
I searched for this thread for like 15 min the other day...glad to see it back up top.

Here's mine, if it counts:
why.jpg

Only about 10 feet in front, and 4 feet to the side of the tee. The branch its on actually point toward the tee. It was a soft rhyno, bounced off the thick branch that comes into play and just set itself down there.

I have enjoyed this thread thoroughly, I had a picture of the skunk guarding my disc but lost it when I reformatted my iphone. And I am the backup king with 3 external drives, d'oh!

Saw this on another site...

6966088055_3411c657df.jpg

6966087957_cff14fd5a2.jpg

Kody O'Neill, who went out to play a casual round with his friends Salamen Butler, Levi WhiteEagle and Travis Duncan at Lake Bella Vista Course in Bella Vista, Arkansas.

O'Neill said the course is pretty new and is a pro-level course. The beginning could have been a warning of what was to come as three discs were lost (water hazard throws) through the first five holes.

"We made a joke coming around to hole 15 that we could not lose any more Frisbees," O'Neill said.

Then came hole No. 17, a par-4, 750-foot straight hole. O'Neill took out an Innova Tee Bird and said he threw it as far as he could.

"It would have been a great throw, except the unexpected happened," he said.

The disc somehow split a cable and stuck. O'Neill said everybody went crazy when it happened because they saw it hit the power line and the disc never came down.

Latest posts