• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bad Lie Pics

Tree Leopard!

Here is my step-son trying to get my champion leopard at Shilito Park in Lexington, ky

Attachments

• cody in tree for leopard.jpg
    cody in tree for leopard.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 336
Apparently I annyed my cheetah so hard on the drive that it crashed through the bridge on 16 at Sycamore Creek Church course:p
badlie.jpg

Tree'd one

Luckily for my friend, i keep my slingshot in my bag.. he was chucking the putter trying to get down his disc and when i handed him the slingshot, it only took 1 shot to knock it out! handy little apparatus.

hit the hill and rolled down in the water right in front of this little guy

What course/hole # was that at? I was down in St.Pete/Clearwater about a month ago and didn't see any gators, thank god. I'm guessing that was at Cliff Stephens, possibly hole #3 or #4?

What course/hole # was that at? I was down in St.Pete/Clearwater about a month ago and didn't see any gators, thank god. I'm guessing that was at Cliff Stephens, possibly hole #3 or #4?

called it right cliff. don't remember which hole it turned into a long day:confused:

So I throw a sweet drive that is heading to the pin and the disc just stops on the branch and sits there. Any breeze would have dropped it to the ground but not for me.

tree.jpg

Elm Creek park "Panda"

kind of hard to see its a panda holdong dual pistols.

Attachments

• IMAG0237.jpg
    IMAG0237.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 260
Wish I had a pic...

Hole #8 at Central Park in Schenectady, NY - short little 200 yd, open, uphill hole. The basket is up on a hill with a dropoff behind it. At the bottom of the hill behind it is a beatup old abandoned trailer (might have been used for the old tennis court that CaptainAnhyzer posted a while back in this thread). The bottom has all these boards standing up from the ground to the base of the trailer, probably meant to keep people and critters out, but acts as a good backstop for long drives. Well, one of my drives found a tiny crack in between 2 boards and went way underneath the trailer. Had to move them out of the way and crawl through the crap to get it out. I'll post a pic if I remember to take on the next time I play.

Not a terrible lie but this hole can be difficult to cross the water.

#11 at Black Bear Park in Hoffman Estates, IL

Attachments

• discgolfbadlie.jpg
    discgolfbadlie.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 201

Latest posts