• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag portfolio

GreenFieldsDC

hey guys and gals,
After almost a decade of not playing, I'm slowly getting my game back together.

My bag: Starfire, Eagle, and Discraft Rattler are my primary three, with Wolf and Aviar in there as well.

What other discs do I need to fill my bag? I play usually tight, wooded courses on the East Coast.

Thanks! :eek:

A buzz or a Roc. How far can you typically throw your eagle?

Thanks for the suggestions, and I appreciate your patience with this thread that obviously belongs in the Discs/Bags folder. Cheers!

Last edited:
The Champ Roc3 has been a real gem for me in heavily wooded courses here in CT. Also the champ leopard and valkyrie.

a great way to try out new discs (in different plastics) inexpensively is to buy factory seconds from the innova online store.

I initially figured out what I liked in DX plastics bought from local stores then just bought champion versions (because all i play in are heavily wooded courses).

*i bought the champion and/star/G-Star versions of my initial discs (roc3, leopard, valkyrie, and dart - I bought two roc3s and one of each of the leopard and valkyrie, and a dart) all in factory seconds for about $55 shipped (because there is a 10% discount for 5 discs and flat rate USPS priority mail 2 day shipping).

Latest posts