• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag with built in seat

KniceZ

Double Eagle Member
Recently played with a guy who had a nice looking bag that he could set on. But I can't remember the brand or model.

I'm thinking about upgrading to a backpack style and maybe getting a stool. But thought this was a better idea.

Maybe it's due to low quantity sales, but I can buy a very high quality camping backpack for less.

Disc golf is a niche market. Margins need to be higher b/c sales are so much lower. Just be thankful quality equipment exists and does seem to be getting better both in availability and price.

I wasn't suggesting that I'd use it for DG.

But back the original question. Did ferretdance03 list all the options?

In dire situations I sit on my discs in my bag. Works good, but I only weigh 130 pounds.

I wasn't suggesting that I'd use it for DG.

But back the original question. Did ferretdance03 list all the options?

No.. we at RidgeRoller Customs are coming out with a bag you can sit on and also be Custom fit for the Zuca backpack cart

http://www.fjallraven.com/stubben

Stubben

... It is so close.
I am tempted to buy one now and store it 15 years to use as a day trekker bag. Any Germans here wanna talk them into a disc golf bag run? I would pre order.

I have checked out some Simian friends have and I have a Gorilla Boy Chimp. So nice and the height is good for me. I like to sit high if I am getting back up quickly. The point is for a quick sit and Simian is stable and comfortable enough for that. The purpose is not to replace a camp chair. My ass will only tolerate tripods for so long. I carry an ultra light shock corded folding tripod PackSeat which is pretty narrow, but tall. Weight of one beer and a disc and can clip on in a bag, fit in a big sturdy premium drink holder, or takes space of 2 1/2 discs tossed half loose in main compartment.

http://www.fjallraven.com/stubben

Stubben

... It is so close.
I am tempted to buy one now and store it 15 years to use as a day trekker bag. Any Germans here wanna talk them into a disc golf bag run? I would pre order.

Fjällräven's Swedish. And since Sweden has a great discgolf tradition (by outside US standards) it's a dream worth nurturing! Next time I go up north, I'll let them know about the unexploited (!?) market.

Calling Casey..

Mine is a Vertex Angler Backpack sold at best price on Amazon. Others buy up like 20 from Amazon to re-sell for an extra $10-$15 on Ebay when they get a new shipment, so they sell out quick after that. Seems like the company selling on Amazon puts that they are selling 30-40 at a time or so. Also seem very popular for Shore fishing, I have seen a few several years ago that people were using. As for Disc Golf, They are NOT used but in my area except by me. I have seen one or two use them for fishing except one of them is not using the bag for tackle storage or any storage at all, they would be better off with a seat and handheld tackle box or two they had. Most shore fishing is done with a Backpack style bag and Tripod or similar 4 post seat they carry or have strapped to the bag.

Total price for modification pins and semi-permanently putting on a soft Stroller cup holder was about an an extra $12 total.

Last edited:
Fjällräven's Swedish. And since Sweden has a great discgolf tradition (by outside US standards) it's a dream worth nurturing! Next time I go up north, I'll let them know about the unexploited (!?) market.

Disc Golf Bags You can Sit on are an untapped Market. I was temped to get a regular Disc golf Back Pack and find a X style fold up seat that was tall enough to use on the pack attaching it to the side straps in some way the Pack would not come off the bag but I could not find a small seat tall enough for the backpack style.