• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bags

jtmelton

Innova just released the Competition bag in May. 2 drink holders, 2 outside zipper pockets, putter pocket, mini pocket, pencil pocket, one inside zipper pocket. I ordered one and it is great. I have 19 discs in it and still have room for a few more. It also has a "frame" in it with 3 dividers.

I actually use the Revolution mini bag. I carry 7 discs in there plus a putter and have room for a couple of more discs. I'm pretty happy with it since I tend not to carry a ton of discs.

I'm still using the innova deluxe bag with quadshocks. It has held up fairly well, I did experience some issues with stitching coming apart, but Innova customer service was very understanding and sent me a new one. This definitely upped my loyalty to the company. When this one disintegrates, I would love to check out their new competition bag - the frame is a must-have IMO.

Check out Gorilla Boy. [URL="http://www.gorilla-boy.com]Gorilla Boy[/URL] I have two of his bags and love them great value too.

The Gorilla Boy bags look pretty good although I wish the pictures on the site were higher res. My next bag will probably be a Revolution again although these bags last for so long I have no idea when that will be.

I also have the Innova bag. I like it, although the plastic shoulder rest piece broke after only carrying the bag a couple of times. Good storage and doesn't weigh that much.

That looks like a pretty cool bag. Definitely convenient if you want to carry more than just discs and a drink.

I wanted a bag I could carry rain gear and such in during tournaments and potentially be able to use for hiking or whatever. This competes with high wuality hiking backpacks' construction quality. It's worth every penny. Plus that top zipper section can also keep discs extra dry in rainy conditions.

Bringing this thread back to life.. I'd like to get my hands on a Camo Carolina Team Bag by Revolution.. that thing looks slick.

i use the revolution dual pack. when i came to thailand i put everything i wanted to bring with me into that bag including 15 discs and carried nothing else. great bag, sturdy, well built, glad i bought it.

Gorilla Boy

I am a former Revolution owner but have since switched to Gorilla Boy Bags.

I really like my Gorilla Boy Bags. I currently have a Silverback, my wife has a Silverback and my 5yr old daughter has a Spider Monkey. I plan on getting a custom Sliverback for my wife later this year and when my other daughter gets a bit older we will be getting her a Spider Monkey.

Chris is a great guy and makes some quality products. All of the GBDS bags are made with 1000d Cordura even the $35 Silver Monkey. You would need to pay $105 for a Revo Texas Team Bag to get a revo bag made from the same quality material.

Tim what kind of pics would you like to see on the GBDS site? different angles , larger pics?

It'd be nice if you could click on the images to get a larger version. It looks like the pictures already are a little bigger and he squishes them down to the current size but higher-res shots would definitely be welcome. Shots of the interior of the bag and maybe a shot with the bag holding discs so you can get an idea of capacity, etc. What would be really cool is if there was a picture to go with each of the items in the features list for each bag. That might be overkill but I doubt anyone would complain :)

I tend to like to see a lot of pictures of products that I buy online since all you have to go by are pictures and reviews. Although good reviews (like the one you just gave) certainly do have influence. I bought the revolution bag based mostly on reviews I read online and I'll definitely look at the GBDS bags when it's time to get a new one.

Tim

I'll see what I can do about getting you some larger photos linked off the pages, I also like the idea of seeing pictures of each of the features. I think Chris needs to find a professional photographer to get some really good shots, but maybe I'm wrong. Anyways thanks for the suggestions

Kipp

Camo or any color, just a darn good bag. I also have a Revo mini, for those hot summer rounds with only the essential 9. And a roller cart for two day tournaments, saves the back.

Disc Player Sports Bag

I will be getting this bag and was curious if anyone has had one or knew of anyone who has owned one. I haven't been able to find any reviews, but it looks nice and there's a sweet sale til the end of January...

looks just like a lightning large bag. hopefully it would hold up better. I prefer the gorilla boy squirrel monkey bag for 10 or less because it has the insulated drink holder and all the perks of a much higher price bag. For tourneys I still walk around with my Innova bag.

looks just like a lightning large bag. hopefully it would hold up better. I prefer the gorilla boy squirrel monkey bag for 10 or less because it has the insulated drink holder and all the perks of a much higher price bag. For tourneys I still walk around with my Innova bag.
I would personally go with the GBDS bag as well. For $35 + $10 shipping you can get the bag crawdaddy mentioned. I own 3 GBDS bags and plan on adding a couple more to my arsenal this summer.

*BUMP*

For those interested, it looks like Revolution is now carrying a variety of their bags in camo.

Latest posts