• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bang the Chains (NSFW)

omg...that is quite possibly the BEST bad thing I've seen in a loooong time! I love horrible bad stuff and this takes the cake. I'll be passing this on to my buddies all week long. lol Thanks for the vid!

best thing...EVA!
I was gonna bang this girl I met in the bar tonight...hell no...me goin' bang the chains!

My favorite line...

"Your acting all that on the tee pad...
I going to take away your bag tag"

Redwood Curtain Representin'!!!!

I can't belive that guy jumped in the pond at the Curtain, that pond is gross.

It's fun to see them rappin' on tee-pads I've been on before. I don't know what I'd do if I rolled up on #11's teepad at Golden Gate and seen guys rapping with toy guns and 40's. Same for the guy in the bed on Hole #1 at the curtain.

Either way... all I got to say is "Bang da Chains".
DSCJNKY

I love the buddha

this is a great video, didn't imagine that you guys hadn't heard about it already
love the shots of golden gate, can't wait to play there

happy easter or however you celebrate spring!
nex

Bang Da Chains!

I often use this phrase after seeing someone make an awesome shot thanks to the video.

This is quite possibly the greatest thing that I've ever seen.

Love the Bang Da Chains video. The fact that the one guy is driving a Prius makes the video - when thinking of a gangsta car, I immediately think Prius. Some good shots of Golden Gate Park, also.

Latest posts