• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Basket building options

Brody,in that photo section there is an awesome pic of an elderly lady totally sinking one! That's classic. Solar power....mmmm.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=2702&mode=lf

Very, very sturdy! Those pictures are from course 1. Course 2 opens tomorrow and it's baskets will have solar lights on them so they are ready for night golf every night.

Gwillums review of that course is excellent. He even points out that those are the best homemade baskets he's ever seen. I would have to agree. I also like the fact that they marked the hole # on the baskets with such bold numbers.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=2702&mode=lf

Very, very sturdy! Those pictures are from course 1. Course 2 opens tomorrow and it's baskets will have solar lights on them so they are ready for night golf every night.

That looks like an awesome course ... and I love the night friendly idea. The homemade baskets are pretty sick. Ill have to figure out a good reason to come out to Oregon an dplay some DG now.

Solar lights on a basket?!? That is sweet! I love the picture of the basket from left of tee #2-the trees are huge!!!!!

Just build one

Your basket worked great, Myself and two guys from work made a copy of your design. We used a galvnised steel pole, and only fourteen chains. Still works great.

Attachments

• 1125081135.jpg
    1125081135.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Your basket worked great, Myself and two guys from work made a copy of your design. We used a galvnised steel pole, and only fourteen chains. Still works great.

Great job gus!!!, The only thing I can see that you might want to do is add some more basket support rods. I think you will find that the discs can slip through both ways. In is ok, Out is WRONG! hahahaha

thats jane horning aka "MA" i have partied w/ a few of these folks but have not had the opportunity to play there yet :( as i wasn't playing DG yet :mad:
EDIT i just played both courses today and took pictures of course #2 and uploaded them if any one wants to view them... i will be writing my review in a few moments... i am so happy i got to play these courses

Dammit, Matt, you beat me to it by an hour. :D I just uploaded my "Course #2" pictures too; the more the merrier, I guess.

By the way, the baskets at the new Horning's Hideout course are even better than the old ones. More chains = nothing escapes.

Dammit, Matt, you beat me to it by an hour. :D I just uploaded my "Course #2" pictures too; the more the merrier, I guess.

By the way, the baskets at the new Horning's Hideout course are even better than the old ones. More chains = nothing escapes.
hah bob told me you were up there today i asked almost every one i ran into if they were adam lol... were you the guy that lost the orange huck lab towel?

btw adam i feel your pics compliment my uploaded pics very nice and should be more than helpful together in navigating visitors to this 3 day old course!!! they work hand in hand also thanks for titling our pics and thanks for taking part in this wonderful course!!! bob said you were up there and he was in a great mood ma was out n' a bout lol i haven't had a chance to review the whole 18 hole #1 course but rich took me through the quick 9 of it.

Dw,,,,,,,,Do you have a picture of this basket?

Sorry, the only picture I have is about 10 years old. Here is the best I could do with my scanner.

Home made dg basket doc large.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts