• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Basket Colors

Richmond Hill in Asheville, NC has Light Blue/Baby Blue bands on the Discatcher Pros and they are visible and sweet.

I was going to mention Richmond Hill, those baskets look cool, and are very visible. The baskets at Lemon Lake match the course colors (yellow for gold, blue, red and white), and all of them are visible. Really any non-natural color works well, bright colors like yellow and orange are probably the most visible.

I think those red Gateway Titans look sweet, but if it were up to me I would think bright orange would be the most sensible.

I know I'm not a fan of the camouflage like Mach 3's at Reedy Creek. I just can't hardly see the things. They blend right in to the surroundings. That could be the point, to not stand out and keep the look of the nature preserve that Reedy is, but it doesn't help my game any.

I know I'm not a fan of the camouflage like Mach 3's at Reedy Creek. I just can't hardly see the things. They blend right in to the surroundings. That could be the point, to not stand out and keep the look of the nature preserve that Reedy is, but it doesn't help my game any.

I know what your sayin'. Especially back on hole 15. Its a straight shot to the basket, but its so hard to see.

gotta be blue maybe red. both are easily visible from a distance. blueberry hill it was easy to spot all those long holes and the ones in the woods.

That's exactly why I like DGA baskets.

That's exactly why I like DGA baskets.

And I would assume that most of the non disc golfing community appreciates this as well. While I would like baskets that are easy to see I think other park-goers would prefer they blend in with the natural environment.

And I would assume that most of the non disc golfing community appreciates this as well. While I would like baskets that are easy to see I think other park-goers would prefer they blend in with the natural environment.
Absolutely. Also those chastity belts are magnets for graffiti...or ace sigs.:thmbdown:

Yellow...?!

There needs to be more camoflauge colored baskets in order to make courses more sinister...

Hunter Florescent Orange!

Absolutely. Also those chastity belts are magnets for graffiti...or ace sigs.:thmbdown:

Discatchers just beg for graffiti don't they? I like the Mach III with orange personally, or the Mach V with the red. Sometimes the grey metal is really hard to see from a distance.

I'm not a fan of the chastity belts or the fruity pebbles look on baskets. I like the simple Plain Jane look of the Mach 3 or 5. I haven't come across a Chainstar yet but they look awesome. Maybe because they are so pricey? I'm big on the number of chains and configuration like double row and staggered. Colored baskets offer no help on blind T's and major elevation changes. But, to each his own just my two bits.

I'm not a fan of the chastity belts or the fruity pebbles look on baskets. I like the simple Plain Jane look of the Mach 3 or 5. I haven't come across a Chainstar yet but they look awesome. Maybe because they are so pricey? I'm big on the number of chains and configuration like double row and staggered. Colored baskets offer no help on blind T's and major elevation changes. But, to each his own just my two bits.

I find them much more helpful in the wooded courses near me. When i was in NJ there were almost no woods