• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

baskets stolen at saddle hills??

dreadlock86

course bagger
Diamond level trusted reviewer
i just heard that 6 baskets were stolen at saddle hills. anyone heard anything about this and know if it is true? i was planning on heading there tomorrow.

i made another thread on this here but i figured i would start one in this forums as more people will probably see it here.

hoping to hear some word about this from someone who has heard it firsthand.

Stole all 6 at one time?

Damn that must be a record!

Keep an eye on craigslist and make sure the local club and police know if they don't already.

they pulled them for safety reasons. they will be put back in after the holes are cleaned up

This would make sense, I hope this is the case. They're not all missing either, as far as I can remember the new #7, #8, and #12 are still there, as are the original #1-9.

holes 6, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14 are pulled. they are the holes that are furthest out on the periphery of the park.

i can understand the safety concerns to a degree. there are extreme elevations to deal with, a creek with no crossings, and a lot of uneven ground. however, personally i feel that if you can't handle it then just skip the holes.

oh well, city doesn't want to be liable for injury and who can blame them. i just hope the baskets are back in the ground soon!

holes 6, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14 are pulled. they are the holes that are furthest out on the periphery of the park.

i can understand the safety concerns to a degree. there are extreme elevations to deal with, a creek with no crossings, and a lot of uneven ground. however, personally i feel that if you can't handle it then just skip the holes.

oh well, city doesn't want to be liable for injury and who can blame them. i just hope the baskets are back in the ground soon!

congrats on reaching 100 courses played. On to 200.:clap:

i hope they go back in soon i play that park all the time i like it. and i was liking the new nine too

congrats on reaching 100 courses played. On to 200.:clap:

thanks, mang! :D
that's the plan! i hope to have a productive summer. trying to hit a few new states too, up to 12 now.

i hope they go back in soon i play that park all the time i like it. and i was liking the new nine too

the new 9 is exactly what that course needed. i've always loved the original 9 but now the course has nearly everything except a water carry.

Bout to head out there, anybody know if the baskets are back??

We went and played yesterday and they were still out. First time to play that course, had some really cool holes :)

Well, I played couple of hours ago and atleast 6 were pulled...bull-dozers and wood chippers were running, gonna be a nice course. Beautiful weather, got some birds and had a good time though.

Somebody tell me they put them back in??? I am ready to play all 18 out there again!!

anybody? last time I went somebody piped up about 15 min after I walked out the door the baskets were pulled !

Ive heard from local guys that the clean up is finishing up and they should be back anytime now.