• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Beast in other plastic

Cyrus333

Bogey Member
Does anyone know the equivilant of a Beast by any other producer? I was introduced to the game with Innova and am curious about other manufacturers plastic.

im not 100% but i am thinking that the Avenger SS is supposed to be a lot like the Beast

A flash is closer to an Orc, and a rogue sit right between the surge and surge ss making it quite similar to a wraith. A gateway assassin in my opinion though it is rated differently flies quite similar to a beast. But that is just my experience, the beast is a gem and i am not sure if there is anything quite like it, I would suggest checking out discgolfcenter.com they use a rating similar to innova's for all discs they sell, just find the beast on there and look for something with similar rating. but if you are looking for something similar and a little faster and more stable, the rogue would be a great choice.

I had 2 beasts and I have a spectra and the spectra is better and stratigher. It turns about a 1.5 and fades about a 1.5 instead of 2 and 2 i think. I like the spectra more than the beasts i found (great condition whe found too)

Latest posts